πŸ’₯ Heroes of war

Welcome Generals !

β˜…β˜…β˜…
β˜…β˜…
Β  Β  Β 

Let me show you a new Strategy and Idle Game that you can play for free at Y8.com:
Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 
Β 

This game is about a military campaign for the liberation of Europe and take place during the WWII
era.

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Base Management

β€œWho desires peace prepare for War”

Β 

In a fairly classic way, the game begins with a small tutorial, not very long, to teach you the basics of the gameplay.
Then you will find yourself in your base, a very important place for the continuation of the operations since it is from here that you will be able to improve or recruit units, participate in new missions, build new production buildings, collect resources, etc.
Β 

Β 

The β€œidle” part of the game happens to be that resources are produced continuously even when you are not in the game;Β 

Historical Context

β€œIf you know the enemy and know yourself,
you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.”

Β 
Β 

What would a war game be without armies, you will say?

Well, you will be served as there are no less than 80 different types of WW2 units, all modelled very realistically. From simple infantry to heavy tanks through artillery units.
Β 

Each unit has its own presentation card, showing his specs.

The Campaign

β€œSo much to do and so little time”

Β 

The campaign in Heroes of War is mainly situated in Europe (with an exception: Tunisia). The map is quite huge with many, many battles to win, which augurs a fairly substantial lifespan for the game.

The Battles

β€œEverything in war is very simple.
But the simplest thing is difficult.”

Β 

The battle system in Heroes of War is quite simple and, at first glance, may look not very strategic.
This is not totally right.
Yes, this is not a 4X strategy game, but you have to select and place the right units in order to win against your opponent.

• Infantry is effective against other infantry troops and, once the opponent’s infantry has been annihilated, it will attack the enemy’s artillery.

• Tanks are the backbone of your army. They attack other tanks, and once they destroyed them, they will attack infantry or artillery.

• Artillery attack from range every unit, starting by enemy tanks.
    Β 

Think wisely before sending your troops to hell! Press start and the battle will run automatically.

Β 

Β 

Gameplay Video: :arrow_down_small:

Β 

Game Link: :arrow_down_small:

Β 
Β 

Did you like the game?

• Yeaaah! :star_struck:
  • Not bad :smile:
  • Could be better :confused:
  • Meh. :unamused:

0 voters

3 Likes

Y8 Games are not cool :-1:

Okay, can you explain why you have this bad opinion? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

well it’s because you know it’s a just a boring fighting show, and i am just Looking at the screen seeing my army getting defeated, don’t you see how boring it is? but anyways my first time playing this, i don’t actually know how to upgrade my tanks
so no one enjoys playing this game thank you

1 Like

franek chciΔ…Ε‚bym ci za mnie szanuje.AnioΕ‚.2021-06-19

You :-1:

hello im here to final chapter in my account fb account was banned beacause changing screen on my fb pc thnks to playing my player is VLADIMIR PUTIN SUPERIOR USSR AND MY PLAYERS BYE BYE SEE YOU SOON

Ehh what?:hear_no_evil:

:coffeepepe: <β€” :-1:

I liked it but now im sad seeing this because of the situation in Ukraine
Anyways,@Teo2 stop joining the discord server or i will keep kicking you
Thanks

I play west game have 58 accs its my job but this game is amazing its about ur smart n know how to forge n many stuff but the only thing in this game there is no chating thats not good

Y8 Games