Heroes/Classes

@xRaiLight I never denied anyone’s skills with bomber. I’ve seen how great some bombers can be (Darios, Flappy, you, etc) But my point was that you would rarely find someone that can actually achieve that level with bomber. Unless you learn it for a while you will be useless if you bother to use it. Maybe I should play bomber more and get better at it to see how useful I am when it comes to game-play. But as of now I haven’t seen any bombers that can impact game-play beside Someonepro. That dude sleeps on the CP whether he’s a bomber or not. I’ve watched him carry his team to victory. But after that no other bomber has done the same and all I see them as are birds shooting small pebbles down on the CP. They don’t really have any impact on the team winning or not when it comes down to business. They’re more of that class that just annoys everyone.

It would take a long long time like at least 6 months to master bomber. Compared to 1-2 months of commando. Commando too OP with Q or its F. Bomber on the other hand, requires skill to become annoying.

2 Likes

Of course a new user who has not used both classes would go with whatever everyone else is using. But if you ask whoever has both classes, they will tell you that commando is their top choice. Even though that class annoys me, commando has a great presence when it comes to helping the team win.

That level goes for gunner also. How many commandos are game changing? I rarely see a good commando. As much as bomber.

@Rja12, I know you have not denied anyone’s skill, I never mentioned that either. But I’m glad to hear this:

You have just changed your entire point of view. And yes, Pointlessfield has a very stuning style, but that’s what’s so great about Bomber, you won’t ever find anyone playing the same way other player does. Andrea plays a lot different than I do, Darios plays slighty different from how I play Bomber and Pointlessfield plays different than I do even tho that we trained and tested a lot of stuff together. However, while it’s true that Pointless is one of the best in some situations I find his style to be not effective and I have thought “Damn, if he played a bit more like Andrea we could have won the match”, the same way when Andrea might see me play she would say “Well, if Rai played a bit more like Darios we could have done this easily”, etc…

2 Likes

You don’t have to be super pro to impact the game with commando. Going in the CP and stunning supports/heavies and picking off different targets comes a long way with commando. All i ever see bombers do is probably shave some health off targets. They’re useless when there is a support spam. Those flare do crap on support spams.

Hey, let’s not get carried away. Gunner is way more useful than bomber. A good sniper can impact the game and help the team win. Imfat can tell you this first hand. When I’m sniping and he’s using tank it’s impossible for him to cap. As long as the sniper has help with someone actually capping on the CP, sniping is very much effective. Of course there are times where sniping can be useless. When you are being hunted 24/7 or when support spams come up. Then you can switch from a sniping gunner to an Ar gunner. I can easily break a support spam using my unsighted Ar + shatter bomb combo. I can also kill a heavy class in .5 seconds using this method. Gunner can be utilized in different ways.

U can ask lmfat how many times he told me to not play a bomber also.
‘When im sniping’. We are all Ryan now. If u land every shot,doesnt mean i will do or some other player.
who lied u that bomber cant break support? O.o

2 Likes

No…no…no…no…! You’ve done it again! When there’s support spam FLARE is the reason of how you can stop them from healing. And Hail Raiser can go through Aegis Lv I and damage the health directly! This is why I said that you barely know how to use Bomber correctly…

2 Likes

Was about to say that for hail…but too lazy xD

There are a shitload more things that we should be saying, but holy crap I’d like to leave them some room for training and figuring things on their own.

2 Likes

agree with everything here, tbh
Sniping is more than just being able to annoy people at a distance. Its also quite fun amusing when you land shots of unsuspecting players.

2 Likes

I have like 500kills+ with bomber, so i don’t know much about it lol.
Bomber is pain to play for me. Too hard to learn basics oor combos, imo

2 Likes

He didnt understand well. He said that u gotta reach some level of bomber to be effective. Lol same goes for gunner.
If I dont count toad and ss,0 commandos impacted my gameplay. In fact,i could ignore them entire match and still win.

2 Likes

I was aware of this already. That’s why I didn’t mention hail, I only mentioned flare. If there is a support spam a bomber can’t break it and I’m sticking with that. They can probably pick off 1 of the support spammers. But to actually go and say they can’t break the entire thing is crazy. Bomber would probably be able to kill 1 support at a time. If I was using gunner I could use my Ar + shatter and pick off 2-3 of them easily.

Thank you, that was good to hear. Tired of trying to explain my side to biased bomber mains.

I watch noob gunners EVERYDAY fly to the CP and actually shoot people. Hey, anything helps. These “noob” gunners actually do a lot. If they’re sniping then 10/10 they’re being useless. But if you have ever seen a noob gunner following you around with gunner, you would know how much they actually help. I can’t say the same for a “noob” bomber.

Because gunner has basic AR. And for bomber u need more then phewphew. He is tricky to play. Gunner isnt tricky at all,unless we count dodging which u wont learn as 2 days old player anyways.

2 Likes

You completely missed what I’ve been telling you the entire time. BOMBER is not a solo class, FLARE is not your only weapon AND THE COMBINATION of all these things is what can bring mostly anything down. Stop considering that Bomber is the way you think it is and open your mind, I won’t do all the job for you.

The difference is that I completely understand whatever you throw at me, and you’re super unable to see and internalize what we’re saying about Bomber.

This. This, so much.

2 Likes

New dev should make a new class that requires lots of skill to master.
Edit: lol I just remembered basher and fixer.

2 Likes

I main Fixer. Bow down to me.

2 Likes

Basher and fixer are partly done. But i doubt we ever gonna see them,sadly.

2 Likes

I doubt Agoaj left their unfinished design with the new devs. Unless he decided to be nice.

Y8 Games