Hello (my title was too short :c)

hi everyone i hope your doing well<3 I wonder if the y8 community is still alive? i never knew there was a section where you could interact with others as I was super young when i’d come to play games with my older brother. this is my first time being in the forums section. do people still play games on this site? (Also what are those tags for?)

3 Likes

nevermind i got rid of the tags lol

2 Likes

hello. welcome to y8. you will experience unique adventures on here. here are a few things to get used to.
theres a helper bot named discobot, you can just say @discobot if you need help with something. and he is a robot. so dont get scared thinking hes a real person. and theres also this thing about badges. if your on frequently your trust level will go up. and there is also other badges. like “first like” and stuff like that. here you can view all of them: https://forum.y8.com/badges and if you want to try to achive them, you can.

welcome to the world of y8.

your truly,
xHaVoc :wink:

1 Like

will be alive but full of cringe,

1 Like

welcome to Y8 forum
shall I make a message with u (@dididi)

1 Like

Yup and this new user just came in here and never came back, and also not interested in other topics which is very sad :woozy_face:

2 Likes

hello

1 Like

hmmm correct :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games