Goodgame Empire

Hi, I have been playing Goodgame Empire for about a month now, and it frustrates me that I am unable to log in to my account on the main Goodgame Empire website.

I have asked in their forum regarding this and they said that id.net has a total different account storage. Now that I am in an alliance and when I am away, I might need them to take care of my account. The idea of having a client website makes things worse.

Here is the link to the discussion topic:

Is there a way that I can access the game using the main site?

Hi Lee, The good news is that it does seem to use the same servers as the game on their main site. The bad news is that I doubt they will add id.net to their main login system. So for the time being, you will have to login through id.net and maybe have a different tab open for main site features. It sounds like most features require a login through, so it might not be possible unless Goodgame makes an update.

Although I would really love to login through the main site, logging in through id.net is just a few extra steps, so I guess I will be able to reach a compromise with my alliance. I will also try to talk to Goodgame about it and see if they are willing to make any changes. Thank you for your time, Eddie.

Y8 Games