"General Chat" and "Im lonely" threads

There are a lot of separated threads about people looking for friends. Can someone from the Y8 moderators please make something where everybody chat in there instead continuously making new posts? it is saturating the forum! Thank you.

3 Likes

Also. This is a GAME forum, not a Kpop forum. y8rai said “Please create topics or post your comments related only to the games” and there are 3 different posts about the same thing.

There are some repeated Roblox threads too. Just create one! Please!

1 Like

hi is about roblox

you are absolutely right it is annoying to see these types of forums that have nothing to do with y8 and yet the moderators do not remove them.

1 Like

s I know I feel sry abt my post and the same thing I wanna say “If you don’t like then don’t see!
Idk that you are a fan of any other grp but if you like one direction and you post abt them and I don’t like but I view it and flag the post then how will you feel? next time don’t view :upside_down_face:

pls stay like you And I am a kid pls read about me then okk
but next time pls don’t view the post you don’t like

@ARIEL_CL first time when I join forum it was soo good and I did post many about BTS or any k-pop grp and some people are there that time who doesn’t like they don’t view that post and time to time they leave but some of them are here till and new peoples join. and they started spamming

As I said, This is a GAME forum, not a Kpop or Roblox forum. I don’t have anything against Kpop, don’t misunderstand me, friend.

Same
Everything is boring lately
any idea to have fun will be great

but roblox is game

⢸⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⡷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⡇⠢⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⡇⠀⠀⠈⠑⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Are you winning son?
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠖⠒⠒⠒⢤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢸⠀⠀⣀⢤⣼⣀⡠⠤⠤⠼⠤⡄⠀⠀ ⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢸⠀⠀⠑⡤⠤⡒⠒⠒⡊⠙⡏⠀⢀⠀ ⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⠢⡄⠀
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠇⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⢀⠧⠟⠁⠀ ⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⡇⠀
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠸⣀⠀⠀⠈⢉⠟⠓⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢸
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢱⡖⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⢺⠧⢄⣀⠀⠀⣀⣀⠀⠀ ⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢸
⢸⠀⠀⠀⣠⠃⢸⠀⠀⠈⠉⡽⠿⠯⡆⠀ ⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢸
⢸⠀⠀⣰⠁⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀ ⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢸
⢸⠀⠀⠣⠀⠀⢸⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢸
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⢇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢸
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡌⠀⠈⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢸
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢸
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠷

yo

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games