Games of the Week | #16-22 October

:video_game: Dear players :video_game:
Check out the best new games for this week!

1. Eco Recycler

With EcoCraft, dive into the fascinating world of recycling and ecological! In this video arcade game, you take on the role of a recycling hero who must transform waste into riches for the earth. Game attributes: Run, Collect, Save: To stop environmental contamination, your hero must run through a series of levels gathering biomass and rubbish. You gain points according on the amount of trash you gather. Play more games only on y8.com.

1. Blonde Sofia: Ingrown Toenail

Blonde Sofia is back, but she has serious foot issues. Try out Blonde Sofia: Ingrown Toenail, a fun game. Assist our adorable blonde Sofia in getting her feet in better condition. There are several ingrown toenails and a lot of bacteria on her feet. First, assist her in cleaning her foot, trimming any extra hair, cleaning the incision, and applying a bandage. Apply cosmetics next, such as stickers, nail polish, anklets, and much more. Lastly, give her a makeover with adorable makeup to restore her health and happiness. Game more exclusively on y8.com.

1. Vex 8

Vex 8 is the newest installment in the ever-popular Vex franchise. Dexterity, speed and skill are keywords in this thrilling platformer filled with obstacles like the new red-green light traps. Discover nine acts and try to find the secret areas to collect trophies. The game also includes the brand new infinite mode. How far can you get without losing? Enjoy playing Vex 8 game here at Y8.com!

1. Fireworks Maker Simulator Bang

Fireworks Maker Simulator Bang is a firework making game! Organize your festive mood by creating your own fireworks! You can launch fireworks and explode firecrackers for free on your device. Firecrackers and fireworks for any holiday will cheer you up! Have fun playing this game here at Y8.com!

1. Madness Combat: The Sheriff Clones

Madness Combat Fangame is a game inspired by the famous animations and games series Madness Combat! Fight against hordes of Grunts, kill all the Sheriff Clones with all the weapons you can find and leave the complex before Tricky the Clown comes and get you! Enjoy playing this game here at Y8.com!

Play these best games of the week right now!

Connect to our discord channel > Y8

3 Likes

this games arenโ€™t that good on my opinion

Excuse me but some days in my opinion some of them are not recommended some of these are good so you should probably check out my topics

Y8 Games