Games of the Week | #14-20 August

:video_game: Dear players :video_game:
Check out the best new games for this week!

A new set of the best games of the week is ready! Here are the best new games for this week! Find your best games and share your opinion.

1. Candy Land

Candy Land is a fun and interesting puzzle game to play. Let the jellies drink liquid by removing the blocks in the candy land. The blue and red jellies need your help! Evil forces have blocked the way to their delicious lemonade and they are about to dry out! Play more games only on y8.com.

1. Nerd Fight

Nerd Fight is Tap RPG Game where player build an army of nerds to fight against bullies. Reach the highest stage possible in Campaign Mode. Fight bullies and race against the time in Time Attack Mode -8 nerds and 32 skins to collect. Have fun playing this Nerd Fight game here at Y8.com!

1. ATV Ultimate Offroad

A great ATV simulator is beginning with the ATV Ultimate OffRoad game! The game consists of great game modes like races, free drive modes, and lots of gaming features. Participate in races in 2 player game mode or drive your ATV in a huge free driving map, however, you want. There are various ATV options in the game. You can unlock the locked ATVs by earning money or gears from the races and on a free map. Let another supercar game adventure begin! Enjoy playing this ATV driving adventure here at Y8.com!

1. Only Up 3D Parkour Go Ascend

The world experienced an incomprehensible event, and many objects are now hanging in midair. Items like cars, homes, crates, pipes, and other things are dispersed throughout the sky. On these things, ascend steadily higher while only moving upward to learn the event’s enigmatic mystery. Set out on a thrilling voyage and engage in parkour exploration to soar to new heights and uncover sky secrets. Get lost in a huge, alluring realm where each step gets you nearer to the heavens. Play more adventure games only on y8.com.

1. Teen Dark Loli

An intriguing dark-mode dress-up game is called Teen Dark Loli. Our tiny princess will dress in all-black and dark mode for this game. Make her look like a wonderful witchy model by dressing her in a skirt and tops with black stripes. Choose the ideal black makeover and complementary accessories. Continue playing dress-up games at y8.com for more.

Play these best games of the week right now!

Connect to our discord channel > Y8

2 Likes

i Liked One Of These Games And My first Try to Play But I Dont Know What To do But I Liked it , Nice Work!

also i thought atv is gta… :sweat_smile:

Y8 Games