Game review status

Hey there,

how long does it take usually to get approved?

Cheers
Ben

3 Likes

Hi, What’s the app id? I can help approve games.

2 Likes

Hey Eddie,

thanks for helping. App id is: 565e1b66bbddbd2a560002c8

2 Likes

To use the in-game advertisements, we require the game to have 2 user features. We count login and online saves as one feature. Could you add achievements or highscores?

If you implement one of those, we can activate paid ads on the game. It’s setup like this to offset the costs of paying high rates to developers.

2 Likes

Yes, we can add achievements (we had an achievements system for NG) but it will take some time to reactivate. When I am finished how should I inform you about the changes?

2 Likes

Alright, that sounds great. You can post here or send a private message.

2 Likes

Hey Eddie,

we updated our game to meet the requirement of 2 user features. We added achievements to our game.
Hope we now get activated/listed.

Please let me know if there is anything else

2 Likes

Hi Ben, I can see in the browser that achievement data is being sent. However, to the player they have no way of knowing that there are achievements. Can you make a button to open achievementList?

1 Like

Hey Eddie, you can click on the id.net logo to open up the achievement list (I use the toggleInterface(“achievements”) function). I thought that would be the best way to do:
a) user is logged in and clicks on the id.net logo -> achievements list
b) user is not logged in and clicks on the id.net logo - > login screen

I also updated the help text to make it more clear (hopefully).
Other ideas?

2 Likes

Hi, Most users will expect an id.net logo to either do nothing or be a link back to id.net. It would be better to have an achievements button, otherwise most users won’t think to check the logo for achievements. There us a link in the achievements menu to the registration and login menus. Please fix this last thing and I can approve the game.

1 Like

Hi, we have added an achievement button. And the id.net logo links to www.id.net now (and not to the login popup).

2 Likes

Perfect, your game is now approved and will start earning from the advertisements. Thanks for fixing the requirements. :relaxed:

3 Likes

what do you mean

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: Iss ue with Game

Y8 Games