Game Requests and Ideas to ponder

Not exactly sure how this works but I’d like to see a couple of games on here, the first is a Sony Game for the Playstaion I think it’d be a great conversion game from console to pc and everybody loves PayDay trick would get’n sony to sign off on it…Next would and this one would really be trickey but if R2-games and Kabam v=can mess it up with Wartunes and a few others “Game of Dice” would be too cool and ya never know Joycity might be willing to try this venture and make even more money I know they just released it to US on the East Coast and it slowly making its way But Format from Andriod OiS to Computer but that is fir the Salesmen to hash out and tye the usual NHL Hockey games along with Football and Baseball…Anyone ever consider Super Mario Parties for this here It could be a whole new deal Play with friends or enter a que to play singles Matches Hmmmm well just throwing out Ideas

It’s difficult to talk a mobile or console game studio into making a game for the web. It helps when a game studio has experience making web games and has an easy way to translate a game. You can ask @ankit to reach out to the Game of Dice people. However, you might have better luck requesting from them directly. Tell them you want the game on id.net and Y8 and point them here.

We have a new setup to request games that allows people to vote. Add the games you want in the Request a Game category to let people vote.

Y8 Games