๐Ÿน Fun Headshot duel with Drunken Archers Duel

Drunken Archers Duel is a type of game that is fun and easy to play! If you want to have a quick and fun game play this one is surely going to get you hooked up! The wobbly movement of these funny drunk :beers: ragdoll archers :bow_and_arrow: will challenge you to release arrows with a perfect timing :face_with_monocle: to get a head shot! :bow_and_arrow: :dart: But donโ€™t get me wrong! This game is super easy to play with a single control button functionality (hold and release) Iโ€™d have to say, it gets more fun once you get started rolling! :dart: :partying_face:

drunkerarchersduel1

Shoot the arrow to your opponent. Best if you hit the head :dart: :exploding_head:

drunkerarchersduel3

You can get started quick with Online Save or Local Save. I encourage you to play with your account so you can have access to cool Y8 features such as Y8 screenshots, Y8 Leaderboard, Y8 Achievements and Cloud storage. :y8:

drunkerarchersduel4

The challenge is to aim it perfectly then release the arrow :bow_and_arrow:

drunkerarchersduel7

You probably got the idea. Head shot first to secure round win! :mountain_snow:

drunkerarchersduel5

A truce score on top of a tree! :palm_tree:

drunkerarchersduel8

You can absorb hits but you know it when arrow is heading for a kill

drunkerarchersduel9

Body hits canโ€™t beat the one in the head!

drunkerarchersduel6

You can have a lot of miss but then, one head shot is all you need!

drunkerarchersduel10

So the main key to winning is: Always aim for head shot! :dart: :wink:

Enjoying the game? Challenge your friends to beat you! Select any modes between single-player and dual player and win among them. Have fun :beers: playing this game here at Y8.com! :y8:

Play it here :arrow_down:

4 Likes

cool and easy game

1 Like

hahaha the archers just like me frfr lololololol :beer: :beer: :pregnant_woman: :facepunch:

1 Like

This was quite fun to play. I also play games at getnewapks, it is fun there too.

Y8 Games