Freinds :) :? <3 O:)

Hello fellow gamers of y8 so how r u :pizza::pizza::pizza::fries::fries::fries::hamburger::hamburger::hamburger::bacon::bacon::bacon::cheese::cheese::cheese::taco::taco::taco::sandwich::sandwich::sandwich::burrito::burrito::burrito::fried_egg::fried_egg::fried_egg::spaghetti::spaghetti::spaghetti::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::hotdog::hotdog::hotdog::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::bagel::bagel::bagel::rice::rice::rice::curry::curry::curry::ramen::ramen::ramen::cookie::cookie::cookie::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::pie::pie::pie::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cake::cake::cake::shaved_ice::shaved_ice::shaved_ice::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::lollipop::lollipop::lollipop::candy::candy::candy::icecream::icecream::icecream::green_salad::green_salad::green_salad::stew::stew::stew::sushi::sushi::sushi::custard::custard::custard::takeout_box::takeout_box::takeout_box::fortune_cookie::fortune_cookie::fortune_cookie::dumpling::dumpling::dumpling::moon_cake::moon_cake::moon_cake::fish_cake::fish_cake::fish_cake::fried_shrimp::fried_shrimp::fried_shrimp::basketball::basketball::basketball::football::football::football::rugby_football::rugby_football::rugby_football::tennis::tennis::tennis::bowling::bowling::bowling: these are all of my favorite things

3 Likes

hello

Oi::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:!!

hey

1 Like

hello:grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

What are you doing??

2 Likes

do you want to be friends

2 Likes

Tรดi muแป‘n lร m bแบกn vแป›i bแบกn, ฤ‘ฦฐแปฃc khรดng

1 Like

what??

1 Like

I want to be friends with you, okay?
:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

ok

thank you:blush:

1 Like

:uศ™or_zรขmbitoare_:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games