šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

Eh, Iā€™m not talking about updates lol. I asked what players can do to make matches fun again.

2 Likes

Ask game owners for updates.

P.S. Why reply (on a post) not work any more? i.e. not add link to there post now I can only link to then with quotes. (look at @UM_a post see how at top right Charlemane2 is there.)

2 Likes

Pad was a good ā€œgeneralā€ gunner. He could use gunner effectively to cap and utilize all the weapons. But he was not a great ā€œsniperā€. With regular players he could snipe well but against really good gunners he died quickly.

2 Likes

He had his good sniping moments if he gave himself the chance to do so ^

2 Likes

I was never one to go and try capturing the point at allā€¦ unless people start hunting me when I snipe. Reached G5 in 4 years of no capping and only sniping.
Maybe If I actually tried to capture I would have been marshal by now o/

Anyone remember the old gen gathering after the major update? Was a great match that day :smile:

3 Likes

Opposite for me, after the big graphic update in 2014 i rarely saw pad. I played with rob very often though and still have games with him every now and then, he gets on for maybe 15-20 wins a couple games and to see the state of the game then he leaves, usually around 1 am EST.

2 Likes

Oh what a tragedy of the commons and tyranny that an OT thread is not allowed on this sub-forum.

2 Likes

I thought this was the ot thread

2 Likes

Itā€™s ā€œOTā€ but only about FFT.

2 Likes

I guess in this context OT stands for on topic

5 Likes

@meatcove Call it what you want,

Found old-old some screenshots from /144.

Lowest ping in history of pings:

Tech spam;

One sided all General match:

I forgot why I screenshot this:

My best kdr (kill-death-ratio)?

Against lmfat

@Rja12, Knows his abcs

4 Likes

I like number of deaths in lft+ matches compared to normal ones :joy:
@InvisibleKiller786

2 Likes

Confessions of a shameful fftā€™er (part 1)

It happened yesterday. Like usual, I went on the official site to play as a guest.

Iā€™m in combat bay, a map Iā€™ve done hundreds of times. Everything is doing well. Then it happened. Three bots got on me andā€¦ andā€¦ they killed me :sweat:. And as if it wasnā€™t enough, Chris dealt the final blow with a copter kick.

Call me noob if you want. But, deep inside, I know I am still human and that I have the right to exist.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying so hard to get killed by botsā€¦ how did you do it???
Teach me :c

3 Likes

It something that canā€™t be taught. I guess you just have it or you donā€™t. Like the shining.

You could hit yourself with shatters and let bots finish you off.

Donā€™t worry, he dies from them :smiley:

Hey thats me, i remember that game. wasnt 15 a hacker? or nathan took account and made it hacker account?

Its Nathan

3 Likes

Makes perfect sense

Y8 Games