đŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion đŸ’«

I like the one with me in it.

2 Likes

Being a gif, it downgrades a lot. Tell me if in full screen is smooth enough, that’s quite the achievement

https://gfycat.com/WaterloggedAmusedFinnishspitz

Same gif different quality

https://gfycat.com/GoodnaturedLameGrunion

3 Likes

I like it. Wait,how u got version for bandi in full screen?

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes
9 Likes

No one in your list is “legit.” Rank doesn’t matter, and what better way to prove this than by giving mods the abillity to freely rank themselves up or down, as they please.

Also, you can’t be a pure marshal in a game that never updates, never gets any new players, and honestly, never is fun. Boredom creeks and if you’re lonely enough, you’ll look for meaning in anything. It isn’t crazy to think that everyone who’s the highest rank on this game did it unfairly.

The general consensus seems to be the closest thing to a “legit” Marshal is robpro , but considering how bad he is, it’s almost certain that he, at least once in his thousand years of playing this game, farmed for cash. Pad is far more deserving of his rank than any other Marshal. But he too farmed, if his early forum posts are anything to go by.

2 Likes

Rank not holding any merit started when people could glitch to Mar in seconds, not a few mods being able to rank up as we please. It’s a perk that came with the account, so we can use it as we please. We’re sacrificing our time to help mod the game, so if we have to opportunity to have free skins, classes, ranks, and reqs then we will use it. I wouldn’t even have made my mod account Mar if I knew what I was doing at the time. I spam clicked the button and nothing changed, once I refreshed I had that rank.

What do you mean by bad? He was a really good player and could easily sway wins for his team. Rob never farmed and was a legit Mar. He played literally 24/7 and was on everyday. First gen players would know first hand how legit Rob was and how much he played the game.[quote=“breviresurrection13, post:27, topic:2753”]
Pad is far more deserving of his rank than any other Marshal. But he too farmed, if his early forum posts are anything to go by.
[/quote]

I’ve never seen Pad farm. He literally hated when people did it and ruined every farm match he encountered. So you’re wrong about that.

4 Likes

He never needed cash lel, he had like 200k Z when he stopped playing.
Rob was a good player are you dumb? He just played the complete opposite of ronney. If you think that ronney is more of a model fft player than rob then you should be ashamed.[quote=“Rja12, post:28, topic:2753”]
I’ve never seen Pad farm. He literally hated when people did it and ruined every farm match he encountered. So you’re wrong about that.
[/quote]

Pad farmed the last like 4-8k xp to marshal. playing shocker on SS and moon base.

3 Likes

What counts as farming and what doesn’t?

2 Likes

Yeah, you’re right, pad was against farming. The rest of your post tldr.

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s considered farming. What exactly did he do? Did you see him purposely join super tiny small rooms with noobs and abused shockers only to win? If he was playing in normal rooms, I wouldn’t consider that farming.[quote=“breviresurrection13, post:31, topic:2753”]
The rest of your post tldr.
[/quote]

Don’t post on the forum and bash mods/vet players if you’re not going to bother reading the defending argument. Then you just look ignorant.

2 Likes

Cash flowing includes xps, too, beaczse they’re not independently earned

Rob was good, but not up to par with anyone else with nearly the same amount of experience as him. There are, and always have been, col. better than him. Winning matches isn’t that hard. Anyone who has even the basic co from of this game can will their team into winning matches. Especially If you play in rooms where a col. is the second highest ranked fighter in the room.

2 Likes

I never said anything in the slightest that resembles this, dude.

2 Likes

Thats the way it used to be thats not the way it is anymore. Rob won plenty of games that none of would have been able to. Rob was a G4 in the update that added the ranks. He was never technically a G2/G3,

Yes he did, not saying there is anything wrong with that. He wanted to get marshal so he could leave the game again knowing he was the highest rank.

2 Likes

Rob was just the most graceful player I’ve met here. He lived on the CP and let his team to victory every time. He never broke any rules and was the nicest guy around. For someone to speak negatively about his legacy with this game is kinda absurd.[quote=“Charlemane2, post:35, topic:2753”]
Yes he did, not saying there is anything wrong with that. He wanted to get marshal so he could leave the game again knowing he was the highest rank.
[/quote]

Oh, I guess then. But hey, he might of done it but he still deserved his rank. When I first started playing FFT I quickly got sucked into the “farm” train for about a week before I realized it was wrong. But I don’t think anyone can tell me I didn’t earn my high rank (almost Mar) by farming and that goes for Pad too. Pad farming for 4-8kXp Vs his legit 70K+ does not really put a big dent on his reputation.

2 Likes

I mean farming isnt wrong. FRG made a whole event around who could farm the most xp and the winner got a free hero of choice.

2 Likes

It can go either way. If I’m playing in small noob rooms and winning easily then technically that’s not considered farming. You could consider it an easy win, but most “pros” would call it farming. The real farming comes when a small group of players are not shooting or playing but they’re taking turns winning in either Moonbase or Space station. That’s when I kick them. But technically I can’t kick for the first scenario I stated.

3 Likes

You can either increase your skill level or increase XP. You can’t do both at the same time.

4 Likes

Technically you can kappa. beating a team of sweats makes you a better player as well as gains xp. We cant all be afraid to die like you.

2 Likes

Idk, but I gained more experience doing trial and error with each hero and countless different scenarios than just staying in a room taking xp all day.

2 Likes
Y8 Games