Freefall not working

Guys Freefall Tournement is not working!!! What happend?? The game is end, it’s like 2 days it’s not work:( Answer me and discuss about that problem. If Freefall end it can’t END!

1 Like

relax chill out, it will be alright, kid are you depressed? are you having anxiety attacks? are you a loner? then I got a perfect solution for you … just go kill yourself mate. the game died long time ago get over it, switch to a new game there are plenty of games out there to put you in a loop where you can’t get out from it, would also ruin your career and you’ll become more introverted than you ever were,

P.S if you’re still wondering, what exactly happened, the load on the server was immense which caused it to shutdown the game, but the moderators can do an easy fix by restarting the server the issue will be resolved, however one of our developers “Ankit” is currently busy in making toilets as you know being an Indian is not an easy task, especially when it comes to toilets, as soon as he gets free the game would return back to normal, Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

First i i will not kill myshelf for a game???( we have to be idiot for that) 2.) We don’t talk like that to other people all know(people with education) (not like you) And 3.) Thx for answer me in you last paragraph. And pls change you language.

2 Likes
Y8 Games