For the hide online fans!

This place is in the map with the manufacturing plant. go on the second floor as a box and stand as a box on this stage. You only last here for 50-60 seconds unless the hunters are a fool to not shoot you for the whole round. be here in the office map as a keyboard in the middle room and get on any of the racks on the bookshelf. you can also fall and get behind the box, it is an hiding place.

• Hiding
  • Camouflaging

0 voters

What technique is better? Hiding or camouflaging? Which one are you a pro at? tap your option to vote!

##SOME TAUNTS

1 Like

[quote=“ARIEL_CL, post:24, topic:20394, full:true”]
SOME TAUNTS[/quote]
A playlist of doom and gloom. Sounds that make you shiver in extended versions. AAAAAAAARGHHHHH! :scream:

Hey! Is very hard to find those! I didn’t understand it all but seems that you don’t like the playlist…

Nevermind, I hope you appreciate it.

@ARIEL_CL, you didn’t understand the sarcasm in my posting. Actually I LOVE the playlist!

Yes, the taunt songs are annoying, but that’s their job in the game! And I wouldn’t understand if someone who really likes the game would NOT like the songs in extended versions. Even if not, they are at least very helpful when trying to annoy unliked neighbours in your house. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So thank you very much for the playlist, @ARIEL_CL ! :relaxed:

1 Like

wanna play this game https://www.y8.com/games/hide_online

I have a riddle for you guys!

I am just a ball of rubber
in various kinds of shapes,
I make your mind happy,
I have a very short life,
of days and hours
I am so sensitive
pierce me or step on me
i die quickly
Still I have no life
I am a _______

1 Like

Ahahahahaha you’ve got a point! Why you should hate the playlist when these are the sounds from the game that we love?

Why are you guys ignoring me huh? No answer from the riddle,no reply for my idea, nothing!

Sorry bro, I have no idea about the answer… Can I translate this 4 a hint?

I’m wondering if the answer was “I am a bread” ???

By the way, I wasn’t ignoring you, just that I’m not good at understanding the whole english and I didn’t open the computer for a few days…

PD: I really like those three points…

I thought it could be a (computer) mouse (ball of rubber, step on me), but it makes no sense with the other hints given. So I have no idea.

If you want to float out of the **office map** you have to place the red chair **very close** to the kitchen wall, just as seen on the first screenshot.

It also works very well when you place the chair in the corner of the kitchen.

1 Like

No one gave the right answer! The right answer is…BALLOON!

1 Like

Wow, great one! it was impossible to me…

Have a nice day!!

One of my favorite screenshots… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hunter head toilet head burger

lol

###Hey!
which tool do you use to take screenshots so easy? I had someting like that but it was hard to take the picture.

Thank you. :smile: :smile:

I do flying with my friends

Y8 Games