FFT TDM and PL

Why does no one ever play PL or TDM? Also, I’ve been trying to start up a TDM game by telling everyone to join Arena26P but no one wants to join Why? How do I get them to join?

1 Like

Maybe they just don’t want to?
I wouldn’t mind though. I like all the game-modes quite well but if I did create a room I don’t think it’ll get a lot of people soon.

1 Like

Here’s the thing, the game is filled with a lot of new players and most of them do not know what you mean by meeting up at a given map, they might not even understand your language.

Also, TA ( arena ) isn’t a map used all that much, you only visit that map when you start out the game and tbh it isn’t the best to play on few newer and older players.

TDM and PL games are still alive, keep changing servers to know. Europe and US are often full.

1 Like

Dunno for space station actually, because it’s my favourite map. It might be very confusing for a new players so they simple stick with Shuttle and Moon Base. Arena I see matches here and there, especially in EU, but Space Station once in 2 weeks or so.

You could try offering wine and canapes, its what the art world does to attract punters to galleries. Failing that you could try the religious stance and promise everyone paradise for eternity in the after life, if only they pledge to renounce their fallen faith and embrace the true god of chicken headed robot warriors by joining arena 26p

2 Likes

It’s only 2 pm and u are already drunk

2 Likes

Training Arena was always a bad map to me. Especially after they changed the design of it a few years ago, they completely ruined it.

1 Like

I haven’t got the excuse of being drunk, its just my natural mental state this time

1 Like
Y8 Games