FFT Account Transfer FAQ

Ok, give me a minute and I’ll look in the database to see what has happened.
What are the account nick-names you are transferring please?

yassofi

@yassofi it looks like the transfer has not completed, I will investigate further and if necessary I will manually transfer the account.

okay

Hi it looks like you didn’t use the correct name for the old account.
It starts with a capital (upper-case) ‘Y’.
Try that and let me know how you get on…

Yep I tried with capital Y and it worked, thanks

1 Like

Great stuff, have fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey, its perfect, but the data doesnt transfer i wait a lot of time im borred look pease help

question: i need to refresh the page?

Yep, try to refresh after 10 mins and let us know did it work.

Hello,i have a problem , i dont remember my password of freefalltournament.com
and so ,how i can change?

Acc : Mar.Matias2297-2

Hi @Mati3 if you send me a message with details of your account that you remember, I can try to help you recover it.
The email, approx rank, approx cash and anything else you remember will all help. (Do this in a private message so we don’t share with the whole world!)

nice

Hi, would you mind also taking a look at my situation? I have a freefall account but when i attempted to transfer it to an idnet account, it gets stuck at verifying. Is there anything you can do about it?

Reload page. If transfer isn’t done after that, just report here again.

1 Like

Yep, what @Nox said. Usually the transfer works first time but sometimes the acknowledgement gets lost and your machine will sit on verifying even though it has finished.
If there is a problem, shoot me a PM with your original account username, the email it used, and the name of the id.net FFT account you are trying to transfer to. Include as many other details of your account as you can remember to help me locate it and I will be able to help more.

@Nox the reload didn’t work after multiple tests so I’m gonna pm @insanehero

:sweat_smile:…if I could figure out how… lol could someone tell me how? :sweat_smile:

Click on my name in orange text and it will pop up an information box with a “Message” button in it.

Amm… idk what to doooo :DD im playing FFT again after 2 years… i think… and when i tried to transfer my acc… this text showed… and it was there for freaking EVER… can someone help me? :smiley: thx and yes… i was refreshing page for many times…

Y8 Games