FFT Account Transfer FAQ

Hey, i’m G2 or G3 (cant remember) and my username’s asthon, it says “Verification Failed, not found” when i followed all steps…

thanks for the report, we’ll check.

Hi @popoquake, your Kongregate profile has been set to ‘private’ so the verification code cannot be checked by our system. Please make your profile public and try again, you can switch it back immediately after the transfer is complete.

Hi @asthon, your Kongregate profile has been set to ‘private’ so the verification code cannot be checked by our system. Please make your profile public and try again, you can switch it back immediately after the transfer is complete.

Please add to the FAQ that Kongregate account profiles must be made public for the verification step. They can be switched back to private immediately after the account is transferred as this is a one-time check.

Hey, Thank You
I thought i was gona loose my account with all my achievements…
I made Public and it worked…
Appreciate your help :smiley:

YES! It worked. Marshall again ^^
Thx for your help.

Glad it works for you guys :slight_smile:

Edited again :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Glad it worked ok for you guys! Enjoy the game with your newly recovered powerful characters :wink:

1 Like

I transferred my kong account to id.net but it is transferring my progress like 10min. How long should i wait?
Edit: 16mins still not transferred.
Edit2: I refresh the page and its done.

Glad it worked out for you!

I know my acc and password but it does nt work…
is it because it is all numbers?

What do you mean by ‘Doesn’t work’ ? Could you be more precise

Passwords with numbers should work fine in newest version of the game.

Hey why i cant play it say the browser could not allocate enough memory for the WebGL content

That is an unusual error. Please try again after resetting your browser and closing all additional tabs.
Freefall Tournament is a big game to use WebGL but we have not heard of any other cases like this one.

The bug with numbers for passwords has been fixed. Please try again and let us know if you still have problems including as much detail about the problem as possible.

Ok, i’ll try to provide a bit more memory to the game in next update :slight_smile: Meanwhile,try to close other browser tabs, and open the game after clearing browser’s cache and see if that helps.

Make sure to update your browser to latest version.

Can you try now ? and check if you still have this memory error? Try in both Firefox and Chrome, with Firefox being more prone to memory allocation issues.

Hello,my name is Aizeyah and in FFT i go by my last name which is Nway i have not yet tried the account transfer yet because it seems im either using incorrect browser (google chrome) or incorrect site (official site)
I would love to return to the game

this is my other info:
Kongregate acc:Nway
rank G5

Y8 Games