Do you know why you need to use Dark Mode?

Here are the answers:

Why Dark Mode?
  • To protect your eyes
  • To save your energy (battery life)
  • To use it at night
  • To make it awesome

0 voters

Thanks! But I am back again! :wink:

@Leo16

2 Likes

Note: I used dark mode to make it awesome. :smile:

1 Like

What about light mode?

darkmode exists?

They’re all good reasons.

now here is the only reason why i use dark mode
it is because to make the time go back to the past
is to make you remember those years Like 1990s, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010
now or in future there will be no dark mode everything else will be just new, shiny and boring while the past has got old dark buildings and also to remember those who had died in the past
the past in the 1990s or between the year 2000 to 2011 is interesting because during that time i have heard those who jump to their deaths
so i came to this topic I'm showing my Love to everyone even to those who does not care about me and watch it on my phone in dark screen at night only
i was born in the Year 1999

that will only be in the future

Woah

Remember, Dark Mode is related to Y8, but Y8 Forum. Especially to games.

@leo16, how did you get so many badges

1 Like

please explain about what is dark mode because i do not understand what your talking about. dark mode is just darkness so how is that even related to Y8
when you turn off the Light and there is no Light, you cannot see anything does it makes sense to you huh @Leo16
dark mode does not protect your eyes, but wearing glasses or getting enough sleep does protect your eyes
but the more you Look at the screen it’s gonna hurt your eyesight
and yes reducing brightness may save more energy

1 Like

Dak Buh Buh Lmao

1 Like

It’s just a topic. Search any topic about the Dark Mode. One suggestion about the dark theme (or else dark mode) helped me. You can search this topic. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. It is also known as dark theme. You can select it from your preferences. From Light To Dark!

PHEW my eyes arent gonnahurt anymore

But the navbar on top is still white tenor

1 Like

Oh, I’ve never noticed before there’s Dark Mode exists.

Dark Mode did save my eyes!

alright look listen to me, dark mode is just black color nothing else but is just darkness which is not cool

Y8 Games