Degraded marshall level account

Good day @Akkit
Sorry if these lines are weird to read but I’m using a translator since I do not speak English.

Well, my AXEL account, create it from the beginning in id.net, after the update, reach the marshal range, play about a year, buy skins, life improvements and jump of the game. After the update my account was degraded in rank, losing absolutely everything I had remaining in the lowest range of the game, with few Z and no hero and less the skins I had achieved … Sorry if I am using this forum badly but I am very inexperienced in this, I have evidence of all the skins I had and my rank, you can go through twitter in my account @AxelFreefall and there I have evidence of my range reached and the skins I had … I need assistance

Hello can you please give me your username and email to look into your account

Found your acc, mistaken you for another axel acc (Mar.axel3499), gonna be fixed soon with bringing back all of your old data.

1 Like

Thanks for the assistance, my email from id.net with which I created the identity of AXEL, is: axelgrayblad@gmail.com and I do not understand the username

Thank you very much, I thought I had lost everything

No problem, feel free to contact us if anything seems wrong with your account.

ok

Excuse the doubt @ Dea83 how long should I wait?

If it doesn’t get fixed tomorrow, I’ll take a look in it and bring back data.

thk

Solved, closing this topic.

Y8 Games