Day D: Tower Rush - Feedback & Requests

N5Artillery8d1
I have finished the game using the Id.net/y8.com portal. I am using the online save. This game has really nice graphics and main game play. However, there are 3 issues.

1. Cannot reset the online save so I can start the game again.
  2. Cannot reset the enhancement points so I can redistribute them and try different enhancement strategies.
  3. Some errors in the Ice Age where the game locks up if you don;t complete the level. Ice Age 6 was the one I had problems with.
  4. Please would you make it possible to see the high scores for each level in the level select?

Please would you look into these issues and fix them so I can go back and keep playing it as opposed being locked into one profile and one set of enhancements and only playing it occasionally when I crave some arcade action?

Hi, If the game doesn’t have a way to delete save data, you can probably open the secret menu using Shift + Ctrl + Alt and click delete all data. However, this depends on what language the game was made in. I recently added this, so it should be available soon in Day D: Tower Rush. For points 2 and 3 we can try to reach the developer, though since the game is a year old or so, it may be difficult to get an update.

The version I am playing does accept Shift+CTRL+ALT so I may do the delete of data.

1 Like

I tried to delete the data via the secret menu. I opened the game via http://apps.id.net/day_d_tower_rush, selected login under my screen name. This returned me to the title screen where I pressed shift+ctrl+alt and clicked on ‘delete all data’. Nothing seemed to happen and when I went into the game after restarting it, the completed stages were still marked and the gold stars were still allocated to the attributes as before.

Please would you offer more detailed guidance on using the secret menu?

Works now. Looks like I had to close the browser tab I was running it in

1 Like

Tis is confusing

Ah glad it worked for you. Was worried maybe it was saved some where else for a minute.

Y8 Games