Crossfire2.0 play for fee

:wink:crossfire 2.0 fee TO paly must to play a crossfire2.0 This year on The Game Informer Show podcast, we kicked off GI Game Club that has us playing through games and discussing them in detail with our community. We recently tackled the original BioShock from Irrational Games. We want to thank everybody from the community that played along with us or wrote thoughtful emails to podcast@gameinformer.com. Please let us know what you’d like to see from Game Club in the future, either the game choices or the format. We’ll be announcing our next Game Club choice soon, so stay tuned to The Game Informer Show podcast for more updates!:confused:Feel free to subscribe to The GI Show on iTunes or Google Play, and if you’re curious about what we’ve covered in the past, you can click through to watch our discussions for Final Fantasy VII, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution.Just bought the collection this morning. Can’t wait!!I’m so excited for this game club!!! I only made it through the first half of Bioshock when it first came out. Half way through the game I suffered the red ring of death on 360, switched to PS3 and have wanted to dive back into rapture ever since. Getting the collection tonight!I really wish this wasn’t my senior year in college (not literally, i’m stoked for being almost done) and the hardest classes yet or I would be all over this.This is such a great series you guys are doing and what a great game to go through. Bioshock is one of the best games I’ve ever played. It has an atmosphere like no other. The remastered trilogy is one of the few remasters I actually think is worth the rebuy.I’ll try to play this game with you guys, but I’m pretty sure I can answer most of those questions based off of memory anyway. That game left a big impression on me and it’s a game that I won’t ever forget and will always love. To anyone playing for the first time enjoy it!I want to buy the remastered trilogy but don’t want to rush through it. I’ll probably end up going back and listening to the podcasts. Love that you guys are doing this thougha_@yahoo.comOhhhhh! Excellent choice for the Game Club.This is the first Game Club where I absolutely agree with the game choice. The length and structure of Bioshock is perfect for the multiple part discussions.If I knew this was coming out I probly would of never sold my ps4! I decided to get rid of it so I could focus on school but damn i am definitely gonna get this and the pro with my next tax return lolBioshock is one of my all-time favorites. It’s a pretty good choice for gameclub, yall should have a lot to talk about. Kinda wish I hadn’t played through it so many times already.I just picked up the remastered collection. Looking forward to diving into these again and listening to this episode. Have fun guys.Hopefully dive into mine this weekendPlease make Hanson play it. I wanna see him suffer upclose and make his frustrated comments.Bummer. Why would you choose the lesser Bioshock game?Fort Frolic remains my favorite part of the first game. Hate that the bug is still present though.Well looks like I have to buy the collection now!I missed out on the last game club discussions (due to college), but I’m going to join in on this one.“What’s the strongest moment/sequence from the first half of Bioshock?”

While I feel like the obvious answer to that question is the player’s introduction to Rapture, one moment that always stands out to me is when Jack finally confronts Steinman, and his speech before attacking:

“What can I do with this one, Aphrodite? She WON’T… STAY… STILL! I want to make them beautiful, but they always turn out WRONG! That one… too fat! This one… too tall! This one… too symmetrical! And now… what’s this, Goddess? An intruder? He’s ugly. Ugly! UGLY! UGLY!”

Then he opens fire. For some reason, Steinman screaming at Jack that he’s “ugly” is one of those video-game moments that got stuck in my head.What’s the strongest moment/sequence from the first half of Bioshock?

I like the introduction to rapture but the first time you choose between saving and harvesting a little sister is one of the strongest moments for me. It basically defines your silent characters inner moral code. The first time I played it was a genuine struggle for me choosing to save or kill the little sister and the memory and the actual feeling of weight with that choice sticks with me even now.I’m surprised by how freaked out I still get when splicers show up out of nowhere. The introduction to Houdini splicers is still one of the few moments in gaming where I’ve literally jumped at the shock of an enemy appearing out of nowhere.

I would say the what’s most impressive is that there really isn’t any consequences for dying in the game. You don’t have load a save, so the only negative consequence is losing any ammo you might have spent and didn’t actually kill the enemy (big daddy). Despite that, I still move slowly around corners, making sure to look at the ceiling for spiders!This game was my all time favorite of last generation. It’s story was excellent, the atmosphere unique and haunting, and Ryan was so fun to listen to and meet. The moral conundrum you faced with the little sisters was also amazing. The game delivered on so many levels and I can not wait to hear everyone else’s experiences.Fort Frolic needs some attention!How do Bioshock’s controls hold up compared to modern shooters like Doom or even Bioshock: Infinite? Also, how well has the story and presentation aged?For me, one of the biggest issues of the game is the disconnect between the sheer number of ways you to have to approach combat, but the lack of punch it feels like anything has. Plasmids, hacking, different weapons and ammo types…none of it makes me actually “enjoy” fighting splicers. Maybe we’re not supposed to enjoy the violence, I dunno. The very limited slots for Plasmids early on doesn’t help either.

Besides that, I’m still really enjoying the trip back. I love rooting around every corner of rapture for a few bucks and a handful of bullets, and finding little bits of beauty the whole time.

As a side note, the recent PC remaster that I’m playing it on is hot trash. Poor performance, random crashes, general lack of settings to meddle with.What a great choice for the Game Club! I’m so eager to play through this great game with you all.This is and will always be one of the best games ever created, IMO. When I first played it the game immersed me into a location and story that I was not ready for, but loved every single second I played. The more that I played the better the game and story got to me. I think it was a wonderful achievement in what Video Games are capable of and I have started playing it again, thanks to the HD collection, and feel that this game has held up nicely over the years. It is already almost 10 years old and it feels fresher than most first person shooters out today.I bought and played it just to see if the dead cat was still behind the Vita chamber…(and there it was).I was a little worried when I saw that Game Club was doing Bioshock, as it’s one of my favorite all time games. (Let’s be honest, the prior game clubs were pretty brutal towards the games.) I’m pleased that hasn’t been happening here. Full credit to be given, I was really impressed with the discussion regarding the first half of the game. The comment about the selfishness of Rapture was spot on, as was the observation comparing Big Daddy’s to Verne characters. I wish I was in a position to replay the game-This has definitely reminded me how wonderful this game truly is…The fact that we can still have these long, in-depth conversation on the game almost a decade after its release is proof of its lasting power. What a gem.

Y8 Games