!confession forum!

confess to anything your heart wants!

3 Likes

i confess to falling in love too fast

5 Likes

Hello, I admit that I am moved when I see someone cry

3 Likes

I confess to making 1001 thefts to steal stuff from my classmates in high school

2 Likes

Confieso que cuando veo a algien riendo yo tanbien me coloco a reir

2 Likes

I confess that i am confessing about my confession that i am confessing to you that asked me to confess so, i confessed to you about my confession that i am currently confessing about so i must confess so you could understand my confession, that i am confessing about but an confession might confess my confession so i am not sure neither i should confess about my confession that you asked me to confess about or, confess about my confession that this forum asked me to confess about but in my opinion i should confess about the amazing confession i confessed about or, whoever confesses made an amazing confession to the world that confesses about their confession, but its an amazing question about confession that can change many people’s lives after confessing about their confession, Its such an miracle to see this confession forum that everyone can confess their feelings, Just like me who wants to confess their confession that you asked to confess about so now i will confess that i am confessing about my confession, But I am not sure if i will confess about my confession that i have been typing to confess about but i am a high school confession girl so i shall confess to my crush about my confession that you asked me to confess about so, I Shall confess about the confession i confessed about earlier so, I will confess about this confession that i am not sure if confessing will confess my confession, but now i should confess… just like my confession said “i should confess about my confession that i want to confess about” So i will confess since i am an open-minded person that doesn’t like to keep their confession in their mind forever so, i am confessing to you that i am confessing about my confession.

5 Likes

amazing essay

You confessed your confession. Although your confession that you have confessed, your confession must be confessed in social networks. Your confession will likely re-confess the fake confessor. With your confession that you confessed has forced the clowns to confess back to the confession you made. Actually I confess this only so that those who confessed to the confession and you to the confession who confessed about your confession must confess the confession of truth by confession. And you should also use confessions to confess carefully so that later the confession of the confessor will be believed and the confession of the confessor who goes to confess to others may be the confession of the other person. it is very helpful to confess it is very helpful for the confessor’s confession to pass from one confessor’s confession to another’s ears gradually that confession will make them a confessor get better. Finally, I want to confess that I think it took you 1-2 minutes just to read the confession of a confessor like me and realize that you were cheated?

4 Likes

sensei i’m dying

1 Like

sometimes i chew my clothes so that i can taste the detergent.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games