πŸŽ– Commando Strike Force >> World's Best Sniper on Work

Hello guys, just gone through this interesting and best sniper game here on y8.com. Here all we can see ultra realistic 3D graphics in this game. :gun:

So about this game, there are some pirates on the international waters with small boats stealing our ships. So we gonna shoot them and get our items back. These are our ships which are hijacked and goods from it are stolen. :pirate_flag: :medal_military:

In this game You are one of the elite forces in the Marines. You will be given missions that you need to accomplish in order for you to get to the next level. Snipe on the pirate boats and shoot them. :ocean: :motor_boat: :ship:

There will be sniping, infiltrating, and even disarming bombs, there are number of tasks to perform. Be a best sniper in the world and destroy them. :gun:

Become a command strike force and snipe the pirates from your helicopter and kill them all. :helicopter:

Shoot them as fast as you can, as they will retaliate against you, check out your health and survive as long as you can.

Enjoy the amazing graphics and enjoy the realistic experience.

There are twelve challenging levels that you need to finish. A lot of achievements to unlock. This shooting game will give you those commando vibes. :policeman:

Enjoy this game only on y8.com

3 Likes

I think there are achievements, right @Annumamatha?

Because right now, I can’t play.

I will be quiet. :shushing_face: :zipper_mouth_face:

However, I am back! (Also with a new image)

But it’s a good topic.

EDIT: Oh yeah, there ARE achievements if there is a trophy on your 1st screenshot.

Y8 Games