☄ Rebalance 5 ☄ (voting open until 6/16/2018)

Removing Tech’s ability to heal Shocker’s Aegis

• Yes, it should be removed
  • No, keep it as it is

0 voters

Why is this suggested?

• alright, we all are trying to forget dark era of support spam, but doesn’t mean it won’t happen again
  • problem isn’t in Tech or Shocker separately, but how they work together (most iconic duo in FFT lol)
  • it’s more like security measure from avoiding support spam happening again in the future
  • Shocker will still be able to repair force field of Aegis and bring it back to full hp only by going on level 2 and 3 of Aegis
  • with this, also would be removed Shocker’s ability to repair force field on Turret (Tech still can heal it)

nooooo, skilled support spams were the best

i dont think this is the problem,just make it so when the aegis runs out of shield there is no longer a bubble until the shield recharges

…what? How u gonna recharge the shield of non-existant Aegis? On top of that it make no sense considering how Aegis is being used.

Honestly polls were not bad, but terrible idea.

If I recall, support spam only became a problem on the unity version when people were able to glitch shockers bubble gun and rapid spam it in the hanger.
In TDM and PL support is much less used and not really a problem.

I voted no, but I would support a soft nerf.
If removing tech’s ability to heal the aegis, and shockers ability to regen the turret was something that was going to happen, I think shocker should be able to slightly regenerate health on his own shield upon using his E ability, and likewise tech should be able to partially fix turret’s shield upon using it’s E ability.

Or maybe just reduce the heal speed on Aegis.

I don’t see why would Shocker be able to regen his own hp. Not like there is always Tech and Shocker in pair and solo Shocker or solo Tech would work exact same. Just not repairing each others Turret and Aegis while being in pair.

P.S. regardless of votes, if mine self damage goes away (as it stands by votes for now), this will be removed as well. Can’t really risk with support spam and would be better to fix everything at once.

Y8 Games