🌈 Color Tunnel - There is something quite hypnotic about this game

I have to admit that when I started this game, I first thought “Ok 5 minutes”
3 hours later, I’m still there. :open_mouth:

There is something attractive about this 3D skill game, available on Y8.com. Once we start we can’t stop!
I don’t know if it’s the speed and the feeling of adrenaline, the ultra fast scrolling of the tunnel’s colors or something else.

In short, Color Tunnel is a high-speed 3D avoider game about avoiding obstacles both inside and on-top of a long octagonal tunnel in order to achieve your next high score. :medal_sports:

Although far from impossible, the high speed at which you glide both through and around different 3D tunnels doesn’t make Color Tunnel an easy game to master.

But don’t worry, there is also a bit of a learning curve associated with mastering this game, and over time, you will be able to reach the other stages of the game quite recurrently (which is honestly a little more impressive, right?).

If you like games like this, you may remember a game called Death Run 3D also on Y8.com, which has the same concept.

With his fast fluid graphics and simple controls, playing Color Tunnel in your web browser will be a great way to pass the time!

Don’t wait any longer! Show what you can do here! :triumph:

Did you like the game?

• Yeaaah! :star_struck:
  • Not bad :smile:
  • Could be better :confused:
  • Meh. :unamused:

0 voters

Gameplay Video :arrow_down_small:

6 Likes

That’s much reckoning, maybe i should take practice

1 Like

much reckoning

2 Likes

Still yeah! @Bad_Request!

2 Likes

And still Yeeah in your game forums! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello

hi

1 Like

hi

846m as a record? Not bad :slight_smile: ! @ale2

i have a better record

heres my record,

2 Likes

its hard to see wear you going

Hi

ty

I barley play y8 now

Though I’ve discovered a glitch on this game. You can get infinite points and by doing that you have to go on the edge and open a new tab, wait for 1 minute and go back to the game tab and you will end up with nothing but a background and the camera twirling. You can still move and the only way to die is to close out the tab and that’s it. Your score can be saved to so there’s nothing to worry about saving your score.
That’s all I have to say.

1 Like
Y8 Games