🌸 Rebalance poll results 🌸

:cherry_blossom: Poll 1: Removing auto lock on Scouts Saber and Blasters Heavy Rocket Launcher (Scout/Blaster)

:cherry_blossom: By votes: Auto lock will be removed only from Blasters Heavy Rocket Launcher

:cherry_blossom: Comment on this: We heard ya, and Blaster was given this choice to finally become more than holding left click rather than simple nerfing the weapon. We gonna try to find a good balance for it by increasing it’s damage (right now non-locked HRL has way less damage compared to the auto-locked one) and HRL can as well work in synergy with his second ability, Asteroid Rush. Kinda similar way to Bomber’s pocket nuke while player can use it for escape or to use it for repositioning.

:cherry_blossom: Poll 2: Removing self damage from EMP mine and Fragmentation mine (Shocker/Tech)

:cherry_blossom: By votes: Self damage from EMP and Fragmentation mine will be removed

:cherry_blossom: Comment on this: Tech and Shocker had that squishy struggle, while not being able to have mines constantly as way of self-defense. Often died on their own mines as well since they are destroyable by sliding over them. This will be sort of small buff for them to be able to stay alive longer.

:cherry_blossom: Poll 3: Removing Hangover as penalty for using Stim pack (Commando)

:cherry_blossom: By votes: It’s decided to keep it as it is.

:cherry_blossom: Comment: Poll was originally given as choice considering that some players don’t like the Hangover post-effect after using Stim pack. However, since it gives ‘too much’, it was an option to remove one or two buffs in exchange for removing Hangover. Seems that more players don’t mind to keep Hangover as it is and that’s what we will do.

:cherry_blossom: Poll 4: Does overall speed of sliding need a nerf (on some classes a bit more)

:cherry_blossom: By votes: Not nerfing speed

:cherry_blossom: Comment on this: Regardless of votes, we will take a look into Tank, Blaster and Assassin to see can we tweak their slide a bit. Won’t be a drastical change and these classes will remain good, just 200-300mph speed is rather too much.

:cherry_blossom: Poll 5: Removing Tech’s ability to heal Shocker’s Aegis (Shocker/Tech)

:cherry_blossom: By votes: Do not remove their synergy

:cherry_blossom: Comment on this: Sorry, but after looking more into this issue, figured pretty much we can’t let Support spam 2.0 happen again. Probably there was a confusion while picking vote since I didn’t explain in every single detail what is the meaning of this. Shocker or Tech will be good as they are while playing solo, just these two won’t heal/repair force field of each others Turret and Aegis. Tank and Blaster while being op as they are right now, still can’t break support spam. After upcoming changes, they won’t be able to do it either. So we gonna cure this before it spreads (again).

:cherry_blossom: Thanks for voting and rebalance should come next week! When it’s done, we gonna publish all changes as well with detailed explanation why we changed it. :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

voting is ridiculous

yes

Yes!

YES!!!

mother of god it feels good to play games that take suggestions

wow,the results are amazing
let’s hope they’ll balance the game as i hope they will

Same, concept is done, DS won’t be touched in the upcoming rebalance update since it requires deeper and separated research. Now, the only thing what is left is to test in Monday changes and see how they show in the game. I really hope I nailed all in a first try but if not, gonna be tested until there is a good solution for everything.

i believe higher number of votes are requried to make healthy changes but it looks good

I do agree, it’s hard to base something on around 20 votes and that’s why I said at some point how polls are meaningless.
It’s kinda even harder considering that bigger number went with subjective opinion on it, not including what is healthy for the game. But can’t do anything about it, so…
I don’t think that any of these changes are bad, like Blaster auto lock one was really important because I did not want to simple nerf it but give him a chance to become better than that. Without auto lock he will have a way more tactical, skill based play and also give his Asteroid Rush another option how to play with it. Nerf is important, but I believe it’s more important how there are fun aspects of his play now (with changes).

So will there never be a rebalance or the work is just delayed?

Y8 Games