Cheerio! + Questions for the Developers

Cheeriooooooooooooo!

Hello everyone! Pleasure to meet you all! I’m new to this game but I look forward to learning more about all of you, making new friends, and contributing to this game’s development/success.

Some little info: I’m super nice, super respectful, super cute, super smart, I don’t bite, and I’m a girl, btw.

:’)

Just a few questions for the developer(s) (if you’re not a developer, please don’t respond):

1. In the update notes an “advance system” was mentioned. The notes were worded in such a way where it seems like the WebGL port would be the only step you would take to address hacking. Can you explain the “advance system” a little more? From my understanding, porting a unity based game to WebGL is a process in which you’re changing publishing formats (for compatibility and ease of access) but not changing native game files/scripts (which is what would need to be changed in order to deter and detect hackers.)

2. Will you guys have the time, knowledge, and resources to change integral aspects of the game (such as adding new classes, characters, changing mechanics, fixing bugs, adding/modifying maps)?

If you have any (private) question for the developers feel free to send them a Private Message. They will happily answer all your questions! :slight_smile:

And since this is a public thread, I’ll answer your 2nd question myself, tee hee. :blush:

If you read through this forum you’ll find how Ankit (the person who is aparently in charge around here) has stated that they indeed are and that with our help they will make their best. Wonderful, isn’t it? :smiley:

2 Likes

Lol bag you keep this act up for so long.

Use real emojis like us cool people you hipster​:joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like
  1. We won’t have to wait webgl version to see fresh things on games, handling hackers is top prio before that milestone.

2. yes we have a very good 3D team and lot of developers on internal games nowadays. To be transparent : it’s not planned to directly focus heavy ressources, we are planning things this way :
    a) bug fixes and hackers issue plus simple enhancements like modifying classes balance
    b) unity webgl port (2 developers are yet full time on it since more than 2 months)
    c) focusing lot more ressources including 3D team (which cost lot more than 2-3 developers)

gtfo u nasty troll! Shoo shoo! ):<

1 Like

Hi,

IDnetPM= IDnet Project Manger :slight_smile: the real one not troll :smiley: and the main head behind buying FFT :slight_smile:

and yes we have changed a bit of plan in last few days and decided to put more developers on FFT to get rid of hackers and make a game playable as soon as possible.

i told ilneutrino that he is a troll, he is the biggest troller on fft forums and maybe on whole kong.

ahhh ok got it now, thanks for info Buttersolace

Yes, its happening, WE ARE ASCENDING!

No its just that butter has something of a thing for ilnuetrinos internet persona, no one else buys into it but him and none of us are bothered by it for the most part so we dont have too much dislike for ilns antics.

1 Like

Charle ur butthurt…

2 Likes

LE MAO, I dont get hutthurt, i get pissed off and this is not one of those times. As you already know I say when I am pissed.

1 Like

This society lacks education and wisdom.

1 Like

Hm, pardon? Whatever could you mean?

2 Likes

^Lol :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Had to spam emojis cuz 20 character bs

Honestly, they should allow the OP to choose if they wish to enforce this 20 character limit bs on their thread. It’d allow for.SD.discussions to hold balance and.order, but also give normal threads the shitposting-allowed banner if they so wish to want

Please take your personal arguments into your own private message. Stay on topic to the actual thread.

1 Like

Hi Gjipie,

please no more discussion about girls or target girls, thanks for your understanding.

2 Likes

Did…did I just see that?

Y8 Games