Can't play snooker!

Good machine running Win 7.
Hi. I’ve been trying to play snooker for the last two weeks now. I loggin to my account with no problems but when I get to the game loading window, I get another ID.NET loggin window demanding loggin and password. I enter my usual details and nothing happens. I enter new loggin name and password and still nothing happens. I have disabled all ad blocking software and have tried to play on three different browsers. I have the latest version of Flash installed.
About to give up and find another games website.

Hello,

can you please share the game link so we can look further into the problem.

Thanks.
Ankit.

1 Like

Sorry about that…Here is the game link. I can get no further. Just another loggin box.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi,

thanks we will look into it.

1 Like

Hi, can you, please, share the screen after you’ve entered login and pass and nothing happens? Do you have something like this?

1 Like

This is a screen grab of what I get after login in. As you can see, I am logged in but I cannot access the games. I tried an earlier version of Flash as well but no joy. Thanks for your help

1 Like

Hi,

can you please try to login here http://account.y8.com if you already logged in than logout and login again and play the game.

if the problem persist please share your account email Id by PM we’ll look into it more deeply.

Thanks.
Ankit.

1 Like

I understand your frustration but these kind of issues is hard to fix when we cant reproduce them, we will surely do our best if you help us :slight_smile:

1 Like
Y8 Games