Cannot join game rooms+other minor bug

This is a problem that I know multiple users have recently experienced, but it’s gotten to the point where the game has literally become unplayable at times, because you cannot enter a room.
When a room is selected, the entry screens are shown (loading [map], optimizing players etc.), then the game brings you back to the lobby without warning.
The issue does not occur all the time obviously, as people are still playing, however for many users trying to enter certain rooms, the game does not allow them to access most rooms.
I’ve had this problem quite a bit, and I know others have because of the connecting/disconnecting log in the game chat. Users who are unable to enter the room appear as being connected, but never actually end up in the game. Because they try and connect to the same room over and over again, the log just keeps saying the player connected.
It may not happen for everyone, but I know that me and a friend who play together often have consistently had this problem in the past 2 days. Feel free to check it out, but please be aware it may not affect all users.
I’ve tried the general bug advice already (refresh page, log out/in again, try a different room, different server) and usually this does nothing.

I’ve also noticed occasionally after a victory, the game will show you have been defeated, which is extremely annoying for people trying to level up and get money.

I’ve experienced this also (about trying to connect and seeing others trying to connect).

It happened to me last night. We were in Shuttlebay and won 147-30 or something like this. (Since no one capped, no team was able to reach 1000 in 20 mins). We lost.

Same problem. I have a pretty fast computer. There were a few rooms that i could NOT join. Once, the second my team won 1056- 200ish? i was put back to the lobby before i got my xp and cash. This is getting to the unplayable stage now. :frowning:

The second problem i also have @cow3477, after a clear victory the game shows as a loss.

If the opposing team has higher points and the timer ends, you’ll get an overtime warning provided you keep the control point captured. You’ll lose the moment you lose capture of the control point and you’ll win if your team surpasses their points. But if the opposing team exceeds 1000 points, you’ll never be able to over take them because the game ends when you reach 1000 points and you’ll lose the match.

That’s not the case at all, this is bug that didn’t get fixed.

Yes, this is an actual bug which is frustrating a lot of players (some threatening to leave the game, because it’s making this unplayable). To Joll and other developers, you guys should probably patch major issues like these first, to keep your existing player base. There’s no point working on Steam/Mobile expansion if all of your players are gone. That being said though, it is exciting to hear there is work being done on the game, news which we haven’t heard in a while.

2 Likes

okay, now this is getting bad.
i cant play any moon base or shuttle bay games at all. ive restarted computer, gone on different accounts, different servers, and nothing works. whenever i try to join a moon base or shuttle bay game i get pushed back to lobby.

PLEASE FIX ASAP!

Hi,

Thanks for the report, we’ll fix it ASAP.

Thanks.
Ankit.

Thanks!
Shuttle bay and moon base are my two favorite types of games-- shuttle bay cuz it fun, and moon base because i can make lots of money outta it.

ok, now i know its not just my problem…

Y8 Games