Bug with frodo baggins in Orion Sandbox

Eu já fui até o núcleo e apareceu essa conquista liberada mais não desbloqueou. E depois passei pelo núcleo dezenas de vezes para chegar em outro lugar e mesmo assim continua bloqueado. Eu quero saber se tem como consertar.

I already went to the core and appeared that achievement released but not unlocked. And then I went through the core dozens of times to get somewhere else and still get stuck. I want to know if there’s any way to fix it.

Hi, What game is this for? We can try to reach the developer.

Hi, the game is orion sandbox.

I checked and many people have unlocked this achievement. Maybe there is a bug, like it can only be unlocked if it happens early on, something like that. I will check, maybe there is a way to solve this problem.

You can unlock this achievement by going here

this is the core of the planet and there is no way to dig deeper.

The problem is that I’ve already unlocked it in the beginning. And he never left that lock.

You did not read my post right. I said I went down (and killed the larva golem) dozens of times. I planted trees and even raised my family here.

ah got it, @eddie can you please help here ?

1 Like

We are discussing this and looking for a way to solve the problem. It could be really difficult as mentioned before, how only in rare situations it isn’t unlocked. So give us some time, we will do our best since we know it’s important to players.

ok. I hope, I have completed all the missions now only need practically level up.

como ago para tener diamantes

I haven’t forgot about this. I have come up with a solution. Sorry it took so long. Check your profile, it is there now.

I saw and really is unlocked, there are some that do not appear the text but okay they are unlocked.
thank you very much

1 Like
Y8 Games