Best Multiplayer Browser Games on Y8? Recommendations Needed!

Hey everyone,

I have been playing on Y8 for a while and really enjoy the variety of multiplayer games they offer. I am mostly into fast paced action and strategy games but I am always open to new suggestions. So far, I have played Bullet Force and Masked Forces;;, which are super fun but I am looking to try something new.

Can anyone recommend other awesome multiplayer games on Y8: ?? I would love to hear about your favorite picks, especially if they have good replay value and an active player base. Whether it’s shooters, strategy or something else entirely…, drop your recommendations below !!

Also, if there are any lesser known gems on the site that I might have missed, let me know !!

Thanks in advance and I am excited to check out your suggestions.

1 Like

Hi there.

Speaking of Y8 games, Masked Forces is one of my favorite ones. I also love Masked Shooters Assault, especially the ranking system. I’m currently a General… I’m so proud of myself lol it’s such A BLAST

Hello,

1. First of all, I’m so glad to see you enjoying various multiplayer games on Y8!

2. If you’re interested in poker games, I recommend NAEGI POKER. This game is an online multiplayer Texas Hold’em game with real users from all over the world.

3. We also have traditional Korean card games such as Badugi and Seotda card games, as well as classic poker games such as Seven Card and Holdem card games. You can enjoy all of them with real players on Y8, so please show us a lot of interest.

4. I hope you enjoy the game, and let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you.

Y8 Games