Be watching to every thread in FFT FORUMS

so i know its hard to set WATCHING to every thread. Is there any way to set all threads for me and make them WATCHING? ty

I don’t quit get what you meant but at the bottom of any threats post page there is a button like in most threat it will say normal with means it will only notate you about some if some one quotes, replies to you or stats you used name. Simply click it and change the thread to watching so it will notate you about all new post also when you make a threat or message that will automatable be set to tracking and will show some new pots and notify you if you are quoted or replayed as wel as having you username menschen.

ik that. well. no way to set every thread WATCHING

So you wont to set watching to ever FFT threat if so click the icon left of you avatar at the top then go to category of players then from there go to FFT threat then in the top right there will be a button that when click will set ever threat to it so you can make them all watched for FFT or what ever, its the button next to crate thread, but if you don’t only target one thing you will be setting watching to all thread for all.

Y8 Games