Batch applications management

https://www.id.net/applications

It would be nice to have a kind of batch application management.

Recently I’ve created about 10 applications and noticed that for all of them I had to repeat the same annoying actions. The difference was only in URLs and titles, and other fields were the same. Looks like app templates or batch editing will be a good feature. If template will also contain leaderboards and achievements info, it can save a lot of time. Just “create app from template”, change title and URLs and that’s it!

The second annoying thing was obtaining a list of app IDs. A kind of report with apps summary will be very helpful. For example, to check if I didn’t forget to create leaderboards for all apps, I had to click each app separately.

It’s all is not hard when dealing with some apps, but when amount of apps reaches some dozens - separate management can take too much time.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the suggestions. There are some improvements that could be made to streamline the app management setup. I will make a note, maybe a duplicate app or something similar could help.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for reading this. Duplicate app is a nice and clear idea. Does not cover all cases but can save a lot of time.

Also any indicators about achievements and leaderboards configured could be very helpful. Even highlighted icon or badge with counter is enough. Just yesterday I had situation when scores submitting didn’t work and the reason was simple: I forgot to create leaderboard for one of 10 created games. With indicator in apps list I could notice it immediately.

1 Like

I see, it would be easy to add counters for number of leaderboard tables and achievements. That could be helpful to see what is happening at a glance.

1 Like

hi i submitt my ADAM WhatsApp apps but app not approved but why?

1 Like

Your app was good but i couldn’t download it so (my device is low end) :sleepy: :pensive:

Y8 Games