🍰 Baby Cathy Ep25: Cake Frenzy >> Baby Cathy Makes Best Cakes on Town

Today I gone through another game, Baby Cathy Ep25: Cake Frenzy. Our favorite baby Cathy is here with a yummy cake to have for all her friends in this 25th installment of baby Cathy series.

We know, to prepare tasty and fresh cakes, we need to follow some steps. The simple tasks are,

1. Collecting Ingredients
  2. Baking
  3. Icing and Decoration
  4. Dressup

So let us help her to collect the ingredients and mix them well, Here i see the interesting and small game, is to match the items and collect them. :cake: :woman_cook:

Collect one by one and mix the batter well in correct proportions. :milk_glass: :bread:

Use the batter and place it in oven and bake the cake and here another interesting small fire collecting game to play. Collect the fire and make the fire bar full to bake the cake perfect. :chocolate_bar: :cake:

As we know icing and decorating the cake is important and fun too, so let us decorate the cake with available items.

My personal best is blueberry top and chocolate bottom with cracker toppings, along with icecreams. :strawberry: :icecream:

and finally dress her up with cute dresses. Funky dresses are always best for kids, so you can select any one from the wardrobe and make her look cute and happy.

So help her to get the items handful and have yummy cakes baked here. You can show your skills by posting it on your profile and challenge your friends too.

You as well can play this game here,

4 Likes
Y8 Games