Ayo i got new user of the month badge

YAYY :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_smiling_eyes: :kissing_smiling_eyes: :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m so happy for you you got your first badge it’s called a badge

2 Likes

I got that girl!

2 Likes

Who are you?

1 Like

Calm down chico, it’s just a badge that won’t benefit or avail you, who cares.

Everyone cares cuz it’s gives you accessibility it will be able to make friends and they can probably be something I can save your life like having 100 badges it could probably save your life eventually you need it so take that b it is something you need to like I mean I don’t know I mean accessibility so yeah you should take that back otherwise you will probably die it can probably save you in the future

1 Like

You said probably multiple times, I totally should believe you.

Your talking about badges that aren’t real, chico.

Seriously that is one’s really talking about the badges that are in Y8 FORUM

1 Like

Your right i have recieved many badges and today i got 2 more bages for getting one one like in my 20 posts and likeing 10 posts of others in return

1 Like

How rude you are man!!! :fearful: :fearful: :fearful: :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat: :anguished: :anguished:

2 Likes

I’m so happy for you got 1st bage Congratulations!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :star_struck: :heartbeat: :revolving_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :broken_heart: :broken_heart: :heart_on_fire: :heart_on_fire: :mending_heart: :mending_heart: :heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :100: :100: :boom: :boom: :bomb: :bomb: :left_speech_bubble: :left_speech_bubble: :speech_balloon: :speech_balloon: :dizzy: :dizzy: :anger: :anger:

2 Likes

You good?

2 Likes

congrats

1 Like

About you, also its not ur buisness if i am happy bout it

1 Like

me too got that about many days ago you are congratulated congrats from me!

You’re right very very right ima right he no right (not*)
I mean that he has no right to say anything about that
hehe (bad grammar) :grin: :grin: is me mine

1 Like

Congrats!!!1!! dont listen to the haters :smiling_face:

2 Likes

tysm!!!

1 Like

Tysmm!

1 Like
Y8 Games