Are there any friends like me

I love watching clouds and also really enjoy watching strange phenomena, I love watching UFOs, giants, witches, dragons, little people and things that are only in legends, the weird thing is that I always dream about them, the things that I said above. there were times when I dreamed that I was riding a flying broom and dreamed that my mother was a witch, and there were times when I dreamed of UFOs, I also dreamed of giants, I didn’t feel scared when I dreamed of them. It is also fun to dream about these dreams. What about everyone ?
(Sorry, I use google translate because I don’t know English, if there are words that are a bit confusing, please sympathize)

4 Likes

I can be your friend uwu

3 Likes

cool :smile:

3 Likes

I love seeing clouds and I also started to learn the names of some of them, and I love the world of magicians. I watch Harry Potter, in short, I love the world of imagination

2 Likes

plenty of folk like that here! I myself am one of them!

3 Likes

I also watch the Harry Potter movie, it’s really good, do you know the movie “Little Witch Sabrina”? I also love to watch that movie.

2 Likes

I can be your friend,hehe!

3 Likes

I don’t really watch Harry Potter movies. I prefer horror or crime movies.
Like Friday the 13th

3 Likes

Here’s Johnny!

3 Likes

What do you mean? Your English is very good already

3 Likes

Thank You

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games