Anyone have a song that pecfect to listen when chatting?

:no_mouth: :pinching_hand: :musical_score: :ok_hand::ear: :notes: :globe_with_meridians: :speech_balloon: :left_speech_bubble:? (Translate to emoji)

2 Likes

Hmmโ€ฆ depends on the chat conversation. I donโ€™t know how is that perfect you want.

1 Like

Well, you can give me one song that good, not too fast, no words. Pecfect or not is not important

Lake Zurich by Gorillaz. Thereโ€™s some talking in the middle of the song but besides that, there arenโ€™t any words. The beat is pretty consistent and more on the calmer side. Overall, The Now Now is a great album in my opinion and I usually listen to all the song on it while doing chores around the house.

Nice, thanks. But also i hear โ€œmoiโ€ sound. You know what it is? It is the word to talking the hair has two sides or the nape, or both sides and the nape is cut short like an undercut. The bangs and around the top of the head will be longer, covering the hair below. That part looks like itโ€™s been ripped out, so itโ€™s called moi hair. Vietnamese young people often prefer the cut hair style, only shaved to the side of the tomorrow.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games