Any bts fans

i love v who u love i bts

1 Like

Wha-

Do you like BTS

[image] :heart_eyes:

I love them so much even though they didn’t win the Grammy but they deserve all the best for us

[image]

1 Like

I love Suga :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck: :kissing_heart:

[image]

i like bts

2 Likes

Hello, let’s talk about BTS

[image] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Who is Basic, I’m Basi Suga

[image]

i think they let childrens in my country love BTS, want to live with they and give bad words to their parents. I alway saw some posts on Facebook of it

Besides, they even cursed the people who won their independence and freedom, they’re children, they don’t know anything. But their parents don’t seem to properly teach them how to use social media, and as a result, they get a lot of scolding. I can feel their hatred towards their parents when they have not let their children be themselves. That’s why BTS was born like a person, they both have two sides.

2 Likes

so loving bts is illegal lmao
plus its not “children” only, its teenagers and others in collage and celebrities themselfs
did you see olivia rodrigo with one of the bts members? (v)
plus lady gaga with the same bts member (v as well)
also “cursed” what kind of curse did they curse children with
they gave people inspiration and gave people the feeling of freedom
sorry i really don’t know neither its a hate comment or not but the word “they cursed people” made me kinda mad :grimacing:

2 Likes

Bts is more honorable than you. They taught us about freedom and they are not children. Respect yourself. When I was feeling depressed, I watched their clips and they made me happy. They brought me out of my depression, so if you don’t know them, you don’t need to bring problems to yourself. We are the army. We will still support them.

[image] :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :rage: :rage:

1 Like

Just search the internet about insulting BTS, the male student must apologize in front of the whole school on Ngo Quyen Secondary School (Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City). You will be surprised

I don’t understand you sorry

[image]

hi

btswithluv we are you from

I’m just kidding, even if children hate and insult others without intervention there could be a big protest.

1 Like

BTS doesn’t push kids to swear at their parents, just as kids swear at their parents of their own free will

i searched it, nothing popped up

1 Like

also dude, are you trying to make us love lil pump

1 Like
Y8 Games