Answer...plz?

When will this game be ported to webgl?
Like i don’t want to wait this long, and i can’t wait this long…well i can but ffs, when will it be over?

1 Like

Year 2020

2 Likes

Grow up,already Butter…

Lol, I think he’s asking a question that everyone is probably wondering.

1 Like

Wondering. It will be done as soon as possible, obv. If they can finish it in one day, they would do it.

I am sensing it will be a Christmas gift. So around 25th December…

December? I’d be glad, but we all know it’ll take still way more months. :shrug:

I don’t think it’ll be “WAY” more months.

Dont hate on the itallian stallions use of english, the Riccardo of infinite wisdom in all things 'murica. TBH after looking at what they have so far, from my limited knowledge, the rest is busy work that is no more hard but repetition in transitioning it all over.

ikr…

Lmao, when you are so tired you don’t even notice what you are writing.

@Charlemane2 “after looking at what they have so far”, like what? xD

The video Riccardo, the thing that created this whole topic.

You know after that sentence towards my “awesome” english skills, I thought that “they” referred the “italian stallions”. You got me on that one, ain’t gonna lie.

On the progress itself, I must admit they did a goodjob. Sadly after they are done with implementing the whole game code, there’ll be new bugs and glitches. I’m confident they got that field covered as well.

hehe, you wanna bet I can’t find a new bug in minutes after entering?

We all will ^

Lol, it’s not suppose to take this long.

It won’t do nearly auch as anyone here anticipates it to do, but I’d love to be wrong.

Woah, I never knew you were a developer. Mind blown.

Everyone is a developer at this point, much like how everyone was a political expert on November 8th.

3 Likes

lmao.

Y8 Games