Anime timee!

This is a place where you can talk about anime. You are also free to talk about LGBTQ+ things. This is a safe place and we do not discriminate here. But pls don’t hate on anyone’s ships! Thank you!

Hi everyone!! I like MHA and BNHA I ship bkdk (bakudeku) (Bakugo x deku)

Anyone on?

hi

1 Like

Hi!
How are you?

1 Like

You still around? Been looking for anime recommendations, as i really only ever watch the… “cultured” stuff, if you know what i mean, and want to branch out. Also, there any Undertale fans about?

1 Like

Hi! Sorry it took me so long for me to reply…I would recommend MHA (my hero acidemia) AOT (attack on titan) danganronpa, black butler, and The promised neverland! Also, I love undertale. I am right now saving money to get the game on swich. But I know the concept and love it. I love all ships and most AU’s.

1 Like

Well, I’m always open to rp, and discuss theories. And thanks for the recommendations. Perhaps you recognize my profile pic, as another Undertaler?

1 Like

Ahh yes Dr.Gaster. I do not dislike him but do not love him. I was only able to watch a few comics with Dr.Gaster as a dad to Sans and Papyrus. I have see so many were Dr.Gaster has abused the 2 brothers. Like in the comice movie thingy (Don’t remember what it’s called) named hand plates…Dr.Gaster creates the 2 brothers by cutting his own body for DNA.(That would be why he has holes in his hands) He hurts the brothers so much but to also one point where he starts to be nice and care about them.

1 Like

Hello?

1 Like

I is so confused…

1 Like

My Gaster never did that. he was a more distant father, but he never abused them. just too absorbed in his work. And it’s called a comic dub. Besides, i usually rp as his father, my main oc.

1 Like

oh, hai. what a coincidence.

1 Like

I get that! But like bro, it’s 1:12 am were I am. I have school in the morning and am doing late assignments. I thought you would bo offline by now. But i’m happy you still on!

1 Like

it’s an hour earlier, and i have school to, but i can run on very little sleep.

1 Like

But I keep watching anime stuff on youtube and getting side tracked. This is why sleep is non-existent for me

1 Like

lol same

1 Like

i’m currently enjoying some cultured anime.

1 Like

mate?

1 Like

Don’t ask about the other tabs…or the fact that I couldn’t crop the other stuff my chromebook is being stupid

1 Like
Y8 Games