Ania Reviews - 1 (Last Wood)

So the first game for me to review was the game “Last Wood”.
This is one of my favorites so far.
MUSIC:
I never tried this game with music but i think it might eem uncomfortable with the music so the music is 4 out of 5 stars (It’s because the game was made with this effect, so it gives the needed impact)
GAMEPLAY:
VARIETY OF CHOICHES AND UPGRADES:
This is a 1 star out of five. There are only four items and the shark attacks your boat at night, always the same.
GRAPHICS:
I would say 4 stars out of 5. One of the best graphics on y8
Just a lil of my words about dis:
This game is rly cool but sometimes it makes me a lil uncomfortable. I dont know why but it’s justt this feeling.
FINAL RESAULTS:
4 stars out of 5.
I HIGHLY RECOMEND YOU THIS GAME
Since i cannot put links here yet the game name is “Last Wood” so you can search it up.
REPLY THIS WITH THE GAME YOU WANT ME TO REVIEW
P.S. : pls reply this post or it can be deleted( (Also sorry for grammar mistakes i am not a fluent English speaker)

1 Like

eh i hope this post goes viral

1 Like

Yeah what about you know hide online it’s a great game and also go to TBNRS’s recommended video games I’ll leave a link

1 Like

But I don’t know how to leave a link but you can check it out you should probably find it

1 Like

yes i know this game i will make a review bout it soon

1 Like

yes ofc

1 Like

Okay so I know how to leave a link so[poll type=regular results=always chartType=bar]

1 Like

oh i cannot do it because i have to download something

1 Like

Okay let’s wait

1 Like

yes it’s ok for grammar mistakes and btw i will try the game pls show me the link so I could test and try it so i will comment there and like it and my usernmae will be SaraThePro :+1:t6: :love_you_gesture: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

I hope so because your wish comes true

here is a link for hide online
Hide Online | Play Now Online for Free - Y8.com

eh

Y8 Games