Analytics not showing up for new approved game

Hi,

I’ve asked for approval of my app/game and it got accepted but when I click on the analytics button, I still only get the ones from my previous game Space Cropper 2.

Maybe I should be doing something more to get access to them ?

Thanks.

tom.

Hi,

You mean when you click the Analytics button it takes you to the wrong game? Or only data is showing for one game? If the second is true, it could be both games are using the same app id.

Hi
I’m using the correct appid. The leaderboards and achievements are working fine for that game.
So when I click on the analytics button, even though i can see the correct app_id in the url, it gives me the analytics of my other game.
And on the analytics page, in the menu where I can select my game, there is only one game appearing (the first one)

thanks.

Alright, I understand. For you it’s showing only data from one game even though the address has another appid in it and your account has more than one. I will forward this to our developer who is working on the Analytics system.

1 Like

Hi Tom, The developer working on the Analytics made some changes. It should show you the correct game now and should appear sooner when new apps are created. Let me know if you experience other problems.

OK good, it’s working fine now.
Thanks !

Y8 Games