About my topics about games

So recently, I decided to talk about my progress… I meant like the name: “Extreme Car Driving Simulator - A great shift!”, or “Moto Trials Junkyard - The bike is in the junkyard!”.

And I will explain how I did this.

When I saw you, admins, or… just anyone, tried to create topics about games, I decided to do the same. My first (maybe) the first topic about games was: “Impossible Bike Stunt 3D - The game that is only bike”, where I really sucked. I knew it wasn’t going to work on my first try. But thanks to “Bad_Request” on a game topic called “SUPERHOT”, helped me with Blockquotes and Hyperlinks, when I asked a question on how to do that. So because of this, I created more and more topics about this. But now, I wasn’t online for a long time and only creatied topics that I’ve comed back, and… that wasn’t worth it. But hopefully, I also decided to do the same action again, just because of my awesome work.

Remember, no one, (including me) has to be always online on this forum. I did anything than just this. I could finally meet the real life, do sports, and so on. But that doesn’t mean I leave this forum forever. If you want to ask me a question, send me a message. If I am available on this forum, I could keep on doing the game topics like from now on.

So I decided. From now on, I will (if I am available) make topics about games.
If only I could post this.

Thanks.

Special thanks to: @Bad_Request

For helping me with Hyperlinks and Blockquotes (sorry for the opposite).

2 Likes

nice it would help if you share from other players so they can understand the game and your opinion. @system @Bad_Request this is the system and the admin. hope make more people play Y8

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree with that.

2 Likes

I’ll try to find a compatible game (in Y8, of course) where I will create a topic about it. Any ideas?

1 Like

umm how about searching about mystery lost game? (that would be my opinion for you)

I searched the game and I only found “Mystery Trackers: Lost Photo”. Is this the game you wanted?

1 Like

no i mean the games that has mystery and having a unkown reason :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games