About my account

Hi all ! I’m barisbaros.I transfered my account but I can’t login now.Please help me.I was have skins.(Odin Blaster Armor - Magnus Blaster Armor - Veteran Gunner Armor)I’m waiting the solution.Please give me a new password.I want play FFT but I can’t. (I forgot my old id.net account.That’s way I created this new id.net account.) @insanehero @Ankit

https://www.id.net/accounts/password/new

You can use this page to recover password for id.net accounts.
Please get back in touch if you have any other problems.

My probem on official site account.I have not a problem on id.net account.(I transfered but I can’t login now.)
@insanehero

There is no ‘official site’ any more, freefalltournament.com has been closed down for more than a year.
You said you transferred already, so you can only login on id.net now.

But I can’t login.I encounter ‘‘no such account’’.Please help me (Give me a new password.) @insanehero

I have looked into the database and this account has not been transferred to id.net yet.

I can help you with this but first we need to authenticate you as the owner, please reply with answers to these questions:

• what email did you use to access it (hint: bar*****gul@gmail.com)
  • what year did you create the account
  • what rank did you reach
  • what month did you last log in

If you can answer enough of these questions accurately to prove you own the account, I can do the transfer manually.

Regards
@insanehero

I used barissengul@gmail.com but I’m using now barissengul177@gmail.com
I don’t remember when I create this account
My rank was G1 (maybe G2 I don’t remember well.)
I don’t remember last access but I think two years ago

Please help me I’m waiting solution I have skin(Odin Blaster Armor-Magnus Blaster Armor-Veteran Gunner Armor)

I was going to refuse but I dug deeper into the database. That is not the email address in the account but your other details are enough to convince me. I will transfer this account to an id.net account for you.

You must first create a new empty id.net account and tell me the username of that new account.
Then I will transfer the old account to the new one and you will be able to play again.

@insanehero

Thanks for your effort. I created new account and my new account’s name is Barisbaros. Thank you again @insanehero

@insanehero Did you transfer my account ?

I don’t work on the weekends and on Friday I was busy with the Steam transfer tool coding. I am taking an hour this morning to catch up with player requests and will ping you when your account is transferred.

Done!

Thanks a lot. <3

hello @insanehero !!! I’ve played Freefall Tournament before but i have forgot my account name and password How can you help me recover my account ? Can i tell you some emails that might be for that exact account ?

Hi @EronBytyqi

I will send you a Private Message and we will see what we can do.

@insanehero

Y8 Games