What are your Favorite Colors❓ | Tell about your most favorite color and define the reason why it's your favorite color!

What are/is your favorite color(s) From Below:

1. Mehroon

2. Red
    (strong text)

3. Orange

4. Golden

5. Yellow

6. Light Yellow

7. Mint

8. Light green

9. Green

10. Dark green

11. Sky blue

12. Light blue

13. Blue

14. Dark blue

15. Black

16. Dark purple

17. Purple

18. Light purple

19. Grey

20. Light black

21. Light brown

22. brown

23. Dark brown

24. Magenta

25. shocking pink

26. dark pink

27. Pink

28. Light pink ( My favorite color)

29. Baby pink

Which one(s) is/are it?? :question:

1 Like

My favorite colors are Light pink, Light yellow, Light purple
Light pink is my most fav one

1 Like

Mehroon, orange, golden, mint, dark blue, sky blue, blue, dark purple, grey, black, and light brown.

I have many favorite colors.

1 Like

But blue is my most favorite

1 Like

That’s cool most of the people of world like blue color What’s ur reason that you like it??

1 Like

Light-pink is my fav color because I like light colors when I was young I have seen many light-pink objects so I think that’s the reason why I like light-pink color! As It is said that people like the ones to be or like the objects that they have seen in childhood like when somebody has borned he/she saw someone is doctor :stethoscope: or teacher :teacher:t2: :woman_teacher:t2: in their home so that goes in her/his mind so that would be the job he/she would like and want to be it!!

1 Like

that’s cool

1 Like

My favorite color is blue, because I like blue colored objects, like a car, a shoe, and a painting. I also became very fond of the color blue when I look out into the sky and the ocean. All in all, I just feel like the different shades of blue carries much life and emotion with it.

1 Like

honestly do most people in the world like blue?

1 Like

Yes You can search to google or chat GPT blue must kinda have many of its fav

Its not blue but kinda like greenish-blue called like… sea-green or sea-blue

Dark green! Like a really dark, deep metallic green. It reminds me of emeralds and other precious gemstones. I’m a big fan of all jewel tones really

2 Likes

Haha nice one

2 Likes

Dark green is cool too

1 Like

Cool color your choice is better than other dark green reminds me the beauty of nature and greenery (plants and trees)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games