🦈 Shark io - Eat All Around You

Big fish eat small fish, the law of nature applies in this game so get ready to eat anything smaller than you.

Shark io is the io game who bounds basic graphics and the ability to play multiplayer games at the click of a mouse.
Io games contain key features which allow the games to be easily consumed and played upto a high level of satisfaction over the course of 5 - 10 minutes period.
Like a bloodthirsty shark, surprise all those delicious people who enjoy sunbathing on the mat in the calm water, yummy.

While being a little shark, you can swim fast and thus easier to avoid the hungry mouths of big fish. But feeding healthy :laughing: :fried_shrimp: :fish: :swimming_man: very soon you will become a shark that will move more and more slowly. :shark:

I love :sun_with_face: :beach_umbrella: and :swimming_woman: without thinking about what kind of water creatures there are around me, that’s why I prefer a lake, where there aren’t any sharks.

Enjoy playing Shark io and more io games on y8.com :shark: :

3 Likes

wow! @Niiki! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OMG!!!:star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

cool

Hoi kid r u looking 4 a free game, just download leahue lehends

Money

@1xdiorr

1 Like

What

whats up everyone dont glare

Day 1 of the game and i am already loving it this game is very very entertaining to play :wink:

1 Like
Y8 Games