Joke 😂 | You will laugh

Mother:

Ginger, What are You Doing in There?
Ginger:

I am Taking Bath!

Mother: You Don’t Have Time to Take a Bath You’re Going to be Late

For School!
                                                                   **Ginger:**

Well, That's Just a Risk, I am Willing to Take!
2 Likes

Lol XD

2 Likes

Let me in on the joke

1 Like

I don’t understand

1 Like

You need to understand here we are that ginger’s mother is standing outside bathroom saying him

‘What are you doing in there’

As Ginger said ‘I am Taking bath’

Then she (his mother) said: ’ You do not have enough time to take bath Your going to be late for school!

Then ginger said ‘Well, That’s Just a Risk, I am Willing to Take!’

I Think You did not understood the last line ‘Well, That’s Just a Risk, I am Willing to Take!’

I will tell you with meaning in other way. **'I cannot come out right now, Even You said Do not come

out** from bathroom until haven’t bathed/ or maybe this line;

That’s a risk If come out right now I am willing because of I am filled with soap

You see these 2 lines bolded are ones only one can be from these yyours choice to choose

2 Likes

oh :laughing: :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Oh it’s not that I found another line It was missing
It is:
Ginger says after mother this line
Mother: You Don’t Have Time to Take a Bath You’re Going to be Late
Then he said this line:
"You Never know How hot the bath is till you put your big toe in it".
This means that “You do not know that what is felt after putting ur toe in the hot bath (tub) (or shower)”.
So then he Said:
Well, That’s just a risk I am willing to take"
And now This means that:
He saying that it’s a risk if I put my foot in it its so hot I can’t put But I need to And I am willing myself That I can do it!".

1 Like

ok now I get the joke

1 Like

ok bye see you later

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games