Hide Online

There seems to be another map in the mobile version of the game. It’s a storehouse with lots of containers. I just saw it in this video (it starts at ~ 3:00 minutes):

I wonder whether this map will also be made available for the pc/browser version of the game.

1 Like

it says im not connected to internet but i am i keep trying to play it wont let me. please try to fix. oh i really like the game by the way.

hello
\

1 Like

@caribou I know that, the map is called as hangar in the mobile version. I play the mobile version, and i think the devs should work on that(or are probably working,no one knows it) as it would bring more charm to the pc version. But there will be experts who are mobile version players, so I think the idea is a bad one.

1 Like

super

а как сделать скриншот?

ok

Hi, sorry its not possible to check unless you tell the players name.

its ok next time i will check how they hack and i will report is that ok?::slight_smile:

omg i love hide online so much

1 Like

Perfect thanks for understanding.

1 Like

ok

1 Like

Tips and other stuff of Hide Online here

hey

Today player [Y8]~VEGETA (lv 46) heavily insulted another player sexually (Cindy). He did not even stop after other players told him to let it be. Such a rude behavior against other players really sucks! Thats why I took some screen shots.

2 Likes

i know him he play with me yestarday i am not he is friend

yo i am epic a little

EDIT: I did not realize who I named before in this comment, I apologize.

Note to screenshots before, from Y8~VEGETA, I’ve seen that behavior months ago. I’m a little ashamed it hasn’t been taken care of because I love this game, and if I were to show it to a young child I’d be a bit embarrassed as to how I was explaining that language to a child. Imagine how many children may ask, “Mom, Dad, what’s a *****?” - or just randomly drop eff bombs at school or elsewhere in public.

Imagine how many do play this in school?

2 Likes

I’m not feeding heavily into it, but here’s a lack of sportsmanship.

waw thats messed up dud ankit you should ban that guys

Y8 Games