FFT Hero Profile Pictures *scout and tank added*

I just remembered i made these pictures a long time ago but i never thought about doing the other heros but now that i want to i cant because of the camera changes :sob:

Old versions if you like the much simpler style
some one wouldn’t happen to have the previous vet gunner now would they?
Yes you can use these it’s why i made them. i mean it’s not like i can stop you from using them in the first place…

Also all these images are relatively recolour friendly if you want your own style or something, you may find a few pixels here and there. For example:

5 Likes

Those are pretty cool!
Which camera changes stopped you from making these?

1 Like

actually it isn’t the camera at all it’s how the player model reacts to movement now. in the old game when you wasn’t shooting for a while the model would go into the lowered gun stance even while moving in any direction. But now when you move the player model it goes into the stance as if you shot your weapon.

also i think when you were up against a physical object such as a wall the crosshair would move away from it so that the weapon would not clip into the wall which is how the player model into that position.

also again in the old game your colored outline bar also showed around you.

1 Like

@AC_GLINT
May I use the tank picture for my forum avatar?

1 Like

I don’t know can you?

3 Likes

why, he used the proper gramer :joy:

2 Likes

just press t to type and you’ll get a free camera control over your character while you’re suppousedly “typing”

2 Likes

I love you :heart_eyes:

i mak neww tank pictur, old 1 was sucky

Y8 Games